Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Cordarrel Patterson a Raider

The Raiders add a good kick returner who if you don;t need him to play WR can be an asset. I wish him the best not a huge loss for the Vikings however this team needs an unbelievable draft.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

2. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    The Raiders add a good kick returner who if you don;t need him to play WR can be an asset. I wish him the best not a huge loss for the Vikings however this team needs an unbelievable draft.
    It sucks to see him leave but he was not worth giving up 4 draft picks!

I wish him the best in Raiders Nation!
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

Anyone know the numbers on his contract? Haven't seen anything

4. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    He was just signed so we could find out in a few hours, if Raiders signed him for cheap then Vikings are stupid for not re-signing Patterson on a cheap contract, if Raiders overpaid for him then Vikings made the right decision to let him go
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

5. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    Basically 5 million for one year, has a 2nd year incentive based that he likely would never reach so it's a 1 year 5 million dollar check.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

And he still won't learn how to be a professional receiver.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

I could live with not paying him that. At least we have locked up Thielen and Newman

BTW ... your scoop on Cutler was amazing! The rest of the journalism world STILL doesn't have it you were so great! Your jornalistic integrity is totally awesome.

Oh ... and it is C-o-r-d-a-r-r-e-l-l-e.

Zimmer must still be unhappy with Patterson behind the scenes... because he should've been back at that price. I forget his exact quote but Paul Allen basically made it sound like he didn't even hear anything about the Vikings attempting to get any sort of deal done.

I would've liked to see him back in purple because the Vikings receivers are a #2, a #2 who's often injured, a bust, and some garbage. I felt Patterson at least proved himself to be a fair #3 on top of still being a really good kick returner last season.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

10. I think you are spot on re: Zimmer. Zimmer is a hard ass, old school, matter of fact coach that will reward those who work hard and have high football IQ's. Diggs and Thielen clearly fit that mold...and, they are also clearly the top 2 receivers. Also, it is way too early, IMHO, to label Treadwell a bust. Did he have a good rookie year, no, not on the field. But, from everything I've read, and heard on Sirius and various radio stations, he is one of the hardest workers on the Team. I fully expect him to contribute in a much bigger way than CP as a WR.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast