Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Zimmer spoon feeds Spielman another good defensive player in Datone Jones

Mike Zimmer may not know anything offense or clock management but he does know defense and he knows players that will fit his system. He has spoon feed Spielman the players that will fit his system like Barr, Kendricks, and Hunter and now add Jones to the list. This Defense next year will be pretty good and will carry this team again to 5- 8 wins.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

SG...by "spoon feeding," do you mean that Zimmer, and perhaps, some others on the coaching staff, provide feedback to Spielman re: players that work in the system? So, a GM that executes against that is incompetent, needs to go, isn't qualified, is a massive failure???

By "spoon feeding" Datone Jones to Spielman...isn't that EXACTLY how a GM/HC relationship should work??? I'm literally baffled by your campaign - and, having been here for many years, I assure you, I'm not alone.

So, with that said, I like the acquisition of Datone Jones...to me, he is an upgrade over Justin Trattou, and, can ideally have an impact in the DL rotation that Zim likes to use. Solid acquisition IMHO

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Lol ...

Bad picks ... all Spielman's fault ... good picks ... All Zimmer!

Fake News.

4. Fake News? This is not News, this is a message board stop using your Donald Trump talking points and just accept we are all just message boarding dude!

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Fake News? This is not News, this is a message board stop using your Donald Trump talking points and just accept we are all just message boarding dude!
    Stop spouting your crap without backing it up. Stop misstating people's records to prove a point. Stop saying that Jay Cutler is about to announce his retirment and you are "brining it here first" like a "journalist" and then saying you're not one. Stop spinning every single thing as a negative for Spielman no matter what it is (good player comes on board ... Spielman sucks and had nothing to do with it. Bad player, Spielman sucks and is THE ONLY person who had anything to do with it). Stopping getting your FACTS wrong constantly (telling us the rankings of the OL on PFF, telling us Cutler is retiring, telling us "rumors" that you heard before anyone else that, literally, NEVER pan out), stop acting like you know so much more than everyone else, when every single thing you post is littered with errors or just made up (again, has Cutler retired?)

Stopping being fake news and I will stop calling you it.

Fake News.

6. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Stop spouting your crap without backing it up. Stop misstating people's records to prove a point. Stop saying that Jay Cutler is about to announce his retirment and you are "brining it here first" like a "journalist" and then saying you're not one. Stop spinning every single thing as a negative for Spielman no matter what it is (good player comes on board ... Spielman sucks and had nothing to do with it. Bad player, Spielman sucks and is THE ONLY person who had anything to do with it). Stopping getting your FACTS wrong constantly (telling us the rankings of the OL on PFF, telling us Cutler is retiring, telling us "rumors" that you heard before anyone else that, literally, NEVER pan out), stop acting like you know so much more than everyone else, when every single thing you post is littered with errors or just made up (again, has Cutler retired?)

Stopping being fake news and I will stop calling you it.

Fake News.
    Fake News lol... its A message board you Tool not CNN you phony!!!! Jay Cutler is in a soft retirement as we speak... Skol
    Last edited by steelguitar; 03-31-2017 at 09:27 PM.

Fake News lol... its A message board you Tool not CNN you phony!!!! Jay Cutler is in a soft retirement as we speak... Skol
    "Soft retirment" is a Fake News term.

You mean, "Jay Cutler has no job and no real offers."

Nice job trying to save face.

Fake News.

8. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    "Soft retirment" is a Fake News term.

You mean, "Jay Cutler has no job and no real offers."

Nice job trying to save face.

Fake News.
    Actually The Jets beat down his door but he had no interest! Got anything Else? Skol

From ProFootballTalk.com

Jets have touched base with Jay Cutler

Michael David Smith
    3 weeks ago

https://www.google.com/amp/profootba...ay-cutler/amp/
    Last edited by steelguitar; 04-01-2017 at 11:00 PM.

Actually The Jets beat down his door but he had no interest! Got anything Else? Skol

From ProFootballTalk.com

Jets have touched base with Jay Cutler

Michael David Smith
    3 weeks ago

https://www.google.com/amp/profootba...ay-cutler/amp/

listed as options at quarterback for the Jets include Robert Griffin III and Colin Kaepernick.
    Doesn't sound like they are beating down Jays door

Jay hasn't even been in their building, He's moving to Nashville and spent a a fair amount of time in Mexico with his wife

And I think the Jets actually closed the door on Cutler when they signed McCown.......without Jay touching a door knob in New York

Movement from free agency has all but concluded with Cutler still a free agent. In fact, hes hardly been considered by any team.
    http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...ems-uncertain/

still haven't seen a door beaten

10. Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Doesn't sound like they are beating down Jays door

Jay hasn't even been in their building, He's moving to Nashville and spent a a fair amount of time in Mexico with his wife

And I think the Jets actually closed the door on Cutler when they signed McCown.......without Jay touching a door knob in New York

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/03/...ems-uncertain/

still haven't seen a door beaten
    Cutler isn't moving to Nashville as he lives in Nashville and he spent One week in Mexico on vacation and he informed Bus Cook to tell the Jets he had no interest in playing for The Jets. Jay has made more money than anybody in last 10 years and has saved and invested it. It is very possible he never plays another down in the NFL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast