Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Fanspeak mock Draft 2017

    Here is my first crack at the Vikings draft, knowing Ricky there will be trades so this is just for a good time.

    2. Dan Feeney - G - Ind.
    3a. Joe Mixon - RB - Okla.
    3b Dede Westbrook - WR - Okla.
    4a. Ethan Pocic - C/G - LSU
    4b. Monte Nicholson S- MSU
    5. Chad Kelly - QB - Miss.
    6. Jayon Brown - LB - UCLA
    7. Eric Saubert - TE - Drake

    2. Feeney is a four year starter and has played well, he is a very good pass blocker and a good run blocker. He needs in the weight room to develop some lower body strength.

    3a. Mixon is a top ten talent with major baggage, I am not here to get into that. I am here thinking Minnesota may draft him here. He is very strong and has good speed. He can come out of the backfield and catch some passes.

    3b. Westbrook is a speedster (ran a 4.34) who can take the top off the defense. He runs great routes and could replace Patterson as our return man.

    4a. Pocic is a tough run blocker and a great center that can also play guard. Elflein may be a better center but that is his only position. If they feel they are comfortable at guard they may take Elflein.

    5. Chad Kelly is a QB that has some talent, arm strength, and toughness. I think we should drat a QB in every draft.

    6. Jayon Brown is a linebacker that can run and plays fast, he is undersized though, which explains why he is available in the sixth round. He could be a valuable player in sub packages and on third downs.

    7. Eric Saubert is a small TE as far as weight goes but he is a very good pass catching TE who can get up the seam.

    So there is my first draft, I think this draft will fill some holes and make us competitive for a super bowl trophy.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  2. I just dont see Mixon in Purple. I see thousands of Fans of the Viking's official Facbook page starting to hammer Spielman and i just dont think Rick wants to give the fans more ammo.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  3. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    I just dont see Mixon in Purple. I see thousands of Fans of the Viking's official Facbook page starting to hammer Spielman and i just dont think Rick wants to give the fans more ammo.
    You could be right but they went to the Oklahoma pro day for some reason, maybe they wanted to see Dede Westbrook.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  4. Sameji Perine will be a better Pro than Mixon
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Sameji Perine will be a better Pro than Mixon
    Maybe, you never know who is going to excel at the next level but as far as talent is concerned I would prefer Mixon's skill set but that is just me.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  6. Mixon is a bad Apple who doesn't just hit Girls he Power Punches them in the Nose and it says a lot about you to brag on him.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  7. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Mixon is a bad Apple who doesn't just hit Girls he Power Punches them in the Nose and it says a lot about you to brag on him.
    it doesn't say anything about me other than I can see talent. he is a very athletic RB other than that I haven't said anything else. I drafted him in my mock based on how the powers that be in the Vikings org appear to have an interest in him. That is all, I am glad that you are so virtuous, remember Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

    You seem to know everything, I would be interested in your mock draft, who are you going to draft? I would love for you to put down on paper your players so we can evaluate you as a GM!

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    I don't understand why hitting a child is better than hitting a woman. The organisation welcomed back AD, surely they use the same logic on Mixon.

    Looking at this from a marco view, half the NFL is guys like Mixon. Some just have better lawyers than others to cover up. Revis hits a guy at the bar and two weeks later his "friend" happens to be there to take the blame.

    It is down to the individual to set their moral compass. Either you step back and support your team with whoever they have or you take a stance and pick another team/sport

    End of the day the people who runs teams are businessmen and they will do whatever it takes to win. Losing 1-2k fans over decisions like these won't make a difference to their pocket.

    Personally, I have lost interest in the people. I watch it as a past time and it gives me pleasure to see the team win. I feel disappointed when one of my team's players step out of line but end of the day, that won't impact the way I treat women/children. And that is what NFL are trying to protect. Setting a bad example for the common person. If your morals are right you can't let anyone influence into doing bad things.

    Rant end.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    I don't understand why hitting a child is better than hitting a woman. The organisation welcomed back AD, surely they use the same logic on Mixon.

    Looking at this from a marco view, half the NFL is guys like Mixon. Some just have better lawyers than others to cover up. Revis hits a guy at the bar and two weeks later his "friend" happens to be there to take the blame.

    It is down to the individual to set their moral compass. Either you step back and support your team with whoever they have or you take a stance and pick another team/sport

    End of the day the people who runs teams are businessmen and they will do whatever it takes to win. Losing 1-2k fans over decisions like these won't make a difference to their pocket.

    Personally, I have lost interest in the people. I watch it as a past time and it gives me pleasure to see the team win. I feel disappointed when one of my team's players step out of line but end of the day, that won't impact the way I treat women/children. And that is what NFL are trying to protect. Setting a bad example for the common person. If your morals are right you can't let anyone influence into doing bad things.

    Rant end.
    I have to agree with what you say here, and think it is a legit rant! Good Work UK.
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    it doesn't say anything about me other than I can see talent. he is a very athletic RB other than that I haven't said anything else. I drafted him in my mock based on how the powers that be in the Vikings org appear to have an interest in him. That is all, I am glad that you are so virtuous, remember Jesus said he who is without sin cast the first stone.

    You seem to know everything, I would be interested in your mock draft, who are you going to draft? I would love for you to put down on paper your players so we can evaluate you as a GM!

    I think the steal of the draft at any spot is Samaje Perine RB Okla. I do have my mocks on another pay site...
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •