Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Mixon

1. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Other players have had baggage and overcome it to be great players. Randy Moss and Jared Allen come to mind.
    RK you're better than that, Comparing Jared to a guy who unloads a massive blow with his fist to a girls face to Jared who treats Women with complete respect and gives Millions to Military Families!
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

Seems Zim is high on Mixon - does that make him a bad man Steelguitar? Note - Rick hasn't said anything about Mixon yet.

http://thevikingage.com/2017/03/22/m...ack-joe-mixon/

3. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    Seems Zim is high on Mixon - does that make him a bad man Steelguitar? Note - Rick hasn't said anything about Mixon yet.

http://thevikingage.com/2017/03/22/m...ack-joe-mixon/
    What's wrong with you? No where has Zimmer ever commented about Mixon, one picture was taken from Okie Pro Day and now Zim loves Mixon? Come on man!

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    What's wrong with you? No where has Zimmer ever commented about Mixon, one picture was taken from Okie Pro Day and now Zim loves Mixon? Come on man!
    No where?

Really

http://www.twincities.com/2017/03/21...eko-joe-mixon/

Zim's comment from no where and I guess ever was only a couple of days ago

We just wanted to get a feel for him, really, Zimmer said. It was a good visit. We talked about a lot of things, a lot of things in his past, how hes going to change.

Who knows if Zimmer digs Mixon or not? I am just happy that Zimmer took the time to sit and chat with Mixon. If Zimmer and none of the Vikings organization DID NOT take the time to converse with Mixon that would annoy me. It epitomizes judging a book by its cover.

6. Quote Originally Posted by purplejokr View Post
    Who knows if Zimmer digs Mixon or not? I am just happy that Zimmer took the time to sit and chat with Mixon. If Zimmer and none of the Vikings organization DID NOT take the time to converse with Mixon that would annoy me. It epitomizes judging a book by its cover.
    I still can't find any comments by Zim saying he is high on Mixon!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    No where?

Really

http://www.twincities.com/2017/03/21...eko-joe-mixon/

Zim's comment from no where and I guess ever was only a couple of days ago
    Nothing here says he is high on Mixon, come on dude!

Regardless of what was or wasn't said, this is the time of year that I put absolutely zero stock into what GM's and head coaches are saying. Teams may feign interest to get somebody else to take a guy and downplay who they want in the hopes that they will fall.

As far as talent goes, I've finally gotten into watching guys on youtube and to be honest, I like Alvin Kamara just as much. Lots of talent out there this year. Really though, I don't think we take a back until round 4 or so, especially if this is going to be a three-back committee.

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Nothing here says he is high on Mixon, come on dude!

You stated that Zimmer has never commented anything anywhere about Mixon

Just a picture

You where wrong, Zim has made comments publicly cause he did more then just being in the frame of a photo

Whatever the Vikings do with this player Zim has interacted and has input its not just "Desperate Rick" as you are trying to paint your picture

just some fake news from the guitar

10. Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    You stated that Zimmer has never commented anything anywhere about Mixon

Just a picture

You where wrong, Zim has made comments publicly cause he did more then just being in the frame of a photo

Whatever the Vikings do with this player Zim has interacted and has input its not just "Desperate Rick" as you are trying to paint your picture

just some fake news from the guitar
    Again no where does anything you print say Zim is high on Mixon. You're news is really the fake news.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast