Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Getting Kalil out the door is addition by subtraction
    Retired QB that's passion is in Player Evaluation

Glad we didn't pay that!

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Reiff is a awful OL. You don't want him here better off with random draft pick.
    Well, here you go:

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    The #Vikings , who just lost out on Ricky Wagner, are signing OT Reilly Reiff, source say.

Let the steelguitar/Spielman love fest continue

4. Bye False Start Matt, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

5. Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Bye False Start Matt, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.
    Riley Reiff is actually somehow a step below Kalil.

6. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Riley Reiff is actually somehow a step below Kalil.
    I don't think so. Reiff is not flagged nearly as often as Kalil is, and Reiff is actually playing every Sunday whereas Kalil is not. Better shot at OL chemistry when the same guys are in there every Sunday. Our OL was horrible because nobody could stay healthy and they were forced to field players who would have been practice squad players at best on most other teams.

7. Just another turd of a thread by you, Reiff sucks man!

8. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Just another turd of a thread by you, Reiff sucks man!
    So do you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    So do you.
    unfortunately for you Reiff will have to play in the fall and it will not be good because he just isn't very good I would love him to be a Stud but he just isn't very good and that's just reality. You can hate on me but it can't fix the truth and the Games are coming soon so it will be hard to spin his poor ability! I will say Rick did admit that the Tackles are bad in this draft and he couldn't get the Teir one Tackles in Free Agency so he basically admited he didn't have many options but the bottom line is this OL has little shot at being decent.

10. Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    unfortunately for you Reiff will have to play in the fall and it will not be good because he just isn't very good I would love him to be a Stud but he just isn't very good and that's just reality. You can hate on me but it can't fix the truth and the Games are coming soon so it will be hard to spin his poor ability! I will say Rick did admit that the Tackles are bad in this draft and he couldn't get the Teir one Tackles in Free Agency so he basically admited he didn't have many options but the bottom line is this OL has little shot at being decent.
    You need a dose of reality. Reif is not going to make any pro bowl but if you had seen the Vikings Oline last year you should be happy with the signing. He is a solid starter who can pass defend most players, he is going to get beat by good speed rushers but that could be said about almost any Tackle. There is a reason elite LTs get 11 million a year. He will improve our offense more than any other player we get this year. Blocking the blind side will allow Bradford to call passes with 5 and 7 step drops, you have to understand how that will expand our play book!! we should have a middle of the pack Oline this year and that would be huge for our team.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast