Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Jay Cutler set to retire at 33

Made more $ than almost anybody in the NFL since 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by steelguitar View Post
    Made more $ than almost anybody in the NFL since 2006.
    Close to signing multi-million deal with Pillsbury for their new epic turnovers

3. Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Close to signing multi-million deal with Pillsbury for their new epic turnovers
    keep it factual save the low level humor for bogus sites. Cutler has turned down the Jets offer of 1 year 18 million! Expect a retirement soon!

keep it factual save the low level humor for bogus sites. Cutler has turned down the Jets offer of 1 year 18 million! Expect a retirement soon!
    mixing in humor, especially when it comes to Cutler, is perfectly fine with me...plus, I thought vikinggreg's comment was hilarious!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

5. One avenue to bring traffic to this site is by bringing breaking news stuff before it happens, I am giving you Cutler/Jets info a week before any reports across the Country have it, including NY media. Yet some of you want to turn it into a Pillsbury dough boy joke convention, i simply say take it somewhere else.

One avenue to bring traffic to this site is by bringing breaking news stuff before it happens, I am giving you Cutler/Jets info a week before any reports across the Country have it, including NY media. Yet some of you want to turn it into a Pillsbury dough boy joke convention, i simply say take it somewhere else.
    Jesus Fucking Christ you are an idiot.

Fake News.

If you are Werder, Schefter, Mort, Rappaport, or Florio...well, I will care. Until you are credentialized, I don't. Give PP.O a reason we should believe any "breaking information" you post.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

One avenue to bring traffic to this site is by bringing breaking news stuff before it happens, I am giving you Cutler/Jets info a week before any reports across the Country have it, including NY media. Yet some of you want to turn it into a Pillsbury dough boy joke convention, i simply say take it somewhere else.

Breaking news

bite me retired QB

of course with this being a Cutler tread I was referring to him

or

was

I

9. Cutler is under a current Soft Retire. He will wait until the fall and see if any injuries or situations come his way.

BOLD!

Thanks for your in-depth insight ...

He is not in "soft retire" you idiot ... he is in "Nobody wants me" and will wait to see if any injuries happen because then "maybe someone will want me."

Fake News.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast