Thread: The Super Bowl

The Super Bowl

So who is going to the SB this year. I don't think the Steelers are going to beat the Patriots. They just won't be able to put up enough points to keep up with Brady. I also think that the Falcons have the best chance of beating New England. So my pick is Patriots vs Falcons. Although I wouldn't mind the Packers. I just don't think they match up against New England as well as the Falcons do.

WWBGD

I'd like to see Green Bay vs New England to be honest.... two HOF quarterbacks in the big game. Feel like that would be one for that ages.

Hate the Falcons more than I hate GB if that makes any sense.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    I'd like to see Green Bay vs New England to be honest.... two HOF quarterbacks in the big game. Feel like that would be one for that ages.

Hate the Falcons more than I hate GB if that makes any sense.

Do do you hate the Falcons or Morten Andersen?

I wouldn't really mind the Packers if Rodgers wasn't such a smug, conceited asshole. He alone turns me off of GB. Don't really mind NE because they exemplify excellence and like Brady or not, he is fun to watch. I don't really mind Brady so much. Pittsburg doesn't annoy me too much, except for that idiot Antonio Brown. I'm getting tired of diva WRs. ATL doesn't sway me one way or the other. Didn't like Vick but he's long gone. Best Super Bowl would be Brady vs. Rodgers, but I'm pulling for Mr. Smug-ass to lose.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant