Burned Bolts fan here!

I have been a Charger fan my whole life, but under the circumstances I have changed my allegience to my #2 team (which is now my #1)... Bye Bye Spanos and the Chargers... Hello Vikings!!

Interesting that LA had no teams for years and now has two. Welcome to the Viking fan base.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by ejeffo View Post
    I have been a Charger fan my whole life, but under the circumstances I have changed my allegience to my #2 team (which is now my #1)... Bye Bye Spanos and the Chargers... Hello Vikings!!
    SKOL and welcome! Thankfully, the Vikes found a way to get the stadium done...LA was courting them a few years back. Spanos could have been a hero, but chose to be an ass.

Happy to have you aboard!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Its amazing how he just bailed out and flipped off the fans on the way out. All I hear on sports radio is that he is having news conferences all over LA but he hasn't said a thing to the San Diego fans... What a douche. Oh wait, he did say that his feelings are hurt by the way the Charger fan-base is "treating him." Haha.

Glad to have you aboard, but I'm not sure your trading San Diego futility for Vikings futility is going to make you a happy fan!
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

San Diego moving was pretty much a done deal when the voters turned down the bed tax so the city could help fund a new stadium. It would seem that the majority of people in San Diego were not football or Charger fans. That almost happened in the Twin Cities for the new Viking stadium. There was a lot of talk about the Vikes moving to LA during those negotiations.

WWBGD

So LA is the lay over for teams im guessing. LA Rams, LA Raiders and now LA Chargers! HUH? NFL dont have much loyalty anymore. Its about lining pockets now. Imagine this bad enough we have hockey teams in CA, ARIZONA and NOW VEGAS. Whats next? The BAHAMA SMOKERS!
    Road To Super Bowl 52