Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vikings Colts

Vikings Colts

Tomorrows weather is why we have an indoor stadium.

WWBGD

Based on AP's performance the first two games, and our run blocking, I can't see him making a huge impact on this game. Despite what the pundits are saying, I'd be surprised to see him get over 50 Yds coming off IR.

Hope I'm wrong.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

I think he'll get 9-12 carries and will be the Red Zone back. I'm not looking for a big on the field contribution, but, the fact that he worked to get back on the field will inspire. I think this is a stage for our defense, specifically, our defensive ends, and Bradford.

The biggest stage will be for our Viking brothers and sisters who will brave the brutal deep freeze...on their way to Valhalla.

SKOL Vikings!!!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

4. Back at it again. Stupid mistake by Joseph to set up the Colts TD. Not bad enough that the offense has come out flat, the defense has to turn what should have been a 1 score game into a 2 score game. It's not like they don't know what's on the damn line in every game the rest of the way. Epic choke this season.

5. Wow, the Colts defense is looking top notch against this inept offense. This team sure is the kings of choking. 5-0 to start the season, to possibly having a losing record. That's Vikings football in a nutshell.

6. What a fucking embarrassment this team is. 17-0 at home when everything is on the line. This team is a fucking joke. Sick of supporting a franchise that just doesn't get it. No matter the owner, coaches, or players, the only thing they can figure out how to do consistently is FAIL.

Vikes look flat...stupid penalty by Joseph cost 4 points AND momentum.

1). Pass to set up the run...
    2). Must find a way to get to Luck...
    3). Win the TO battle.

8. 17-0 colts. This vikings team absoulutly SUCKS
    !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Vikes look flat...stupid penalty by Joseph cost 4 points AND momentum.

1). Pass to set up the run...
    2). Must find a way to get to Luck...
    3). Win the TO battle.
    Never mind...not sure this game could go any worse. DLine has made zero plays and can't get to Luck. This will not end well.
    Last edited by MaxVike; 12-18-2016 at 01:18 PM.

10. I agree Zimmer did not have this team ready to play, he shoulders the burden for
    this fucking embarrassment of a football team. Look at the colts offensive line, starting 3 rookies and they can still not get any pressure on him, I mean com on. There is no question that in the history of the NFL that this is the most dissapointing franchise ever to be assembled, and always will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast