Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walsh

Walsh

I am just going to say it. If he makes the extra point we don't go into overtime and lose. If he doesn't kick the ball low and to the left the FG isn't blocked and we don't go into overtime and lose. I can barely breath every time he gets up to kick.

WWBGD

Possibly one of the starters that could go down and be placed on IR and the team wouldn't suffer....not sure which is worse me saying that or it being true

3. I have a nervous breakdown every time he comes out on the field. And not for nothing but have you seen this guy trying to make a tackle????? My dead grandmother, God rest her soul, could do a better job. I am not naive and I know kickers are not known for their awesome tackling abilities but he really looks pathetic. That being said I think he has worn out his welcome and should be shown the door. I don't know if it is all mental but he is way too unreliable.

Only a matter of time before a head case kicker costs you a game. Blowing the fourth and one was just as bad though. Vikings simply didn't take advantages of opportunities presented to them and they're not good enough to squander those that they get.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Mike Zimmer admits kickers getting tryouts with Minnesota Vikings
    [Tim Yotter]
    Tim Yotter
    Yesterday at 4:33 PM

Randy Bullock and Kai Forbath are expected to be among those trying out on Tuesday, according to numerous reports.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/vikings/sto...etting-tryouts

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

If Walsh doesn't want to answer questions about his kicking, maybe he should try making some. Detroit's kicker helped win the game, not lose it. Walsh should take note.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Looks like we are sticking with Walsh for now.

Qui tacet, consentit.

I have come to the conclusion that Walsh is a Jinx. We take the lead at the end of the half. Things going our way and Walsh gets up and misses yet another extra point and we don't score another point all game. He has to go.
    Last edited by RK.; 11-13-2016 at 04:18 PM.

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that Walsh is a Jinx. We take the lead at the end of the half. Things going our way and Walsh gets up and misses yet another extra point and we don't score another point all game. He has to go.
    I think we witnessed the end of his career and Jake Long's today

How many 3rd and 1's can a team not convert?

Just sad.

NFCN = worst division in NFL
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

Yep, the division is bad. The conference ain't much after Dallas and Seattle. In other words, no matter how bad the Vikings have sucked the past four weeks, they actually are still in the thick of the playoff race. But, they need to win five of last seven to have a realistic chance, and I don't see that happening with a team that has so many issues. Dallas and Arizona are probably losses even though they are at home. That leaves Bears, at Packers, at Lions division games plus at Jax and Indy. Win those five and we're in- for one playoff game. But they'll screw it up and miss the playoffs. Probably be 8-8 or 7-9.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast