Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday's game

1. Sunday's game

Man, the Vikings are killing it this year.

So thinking about Sunday's game I am worried about the Eagles. I just have a fear that the Vikes are gonna let their guard down. I mean with Bradford there we have a vision into aspects of their defense, but it is times like this that tends let their guard down. In my head this game shouldn't even be close, so I am gonna guess a score of 34 -17

Quote Originally Posted by Dakarii007 View Post
    Man, the Vikings are killing it this year.

So thinking about Sunday's game I am worried about the Eagles. I just have a fear that the Vikes are gonna let their guard down. I mean with Bradford there we have a vision into aspects of their defense, but it is times like this that tends let their guard down. In my head this game shouldn't even be close, so I am gonna guess a score of 34 -17
    I don't think you have to worry about this team letting its guard down ... Zimmer and the other coaches have the players' heads in the right place.

However, eventually this lopsided turnover fairytale is going to end ... and on the road in Philly would be a good bet for it to do just that ... instead of taking a couple away, maybe the Vikes give it up a couple times, and that changes everything in the NFL. Hopefully not this week...

LEAFMAN THE PURPLE FAN

I want that first interception out of the way to see how the team reacts. If we go the whole season without throwing an interception and as luck would have it, throw in a playoff game - the team could collapse after that!

I think our defense will keep the Eagle offense in check but our offense against their top 10 defense worries me a bit. Offense needs to do it's job Sunday by controlling the clock to give the defense a rest and scoring some points. Eagles look vulnerable and if we jump on them they might start pressing.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Everyone has film on Wentz now. The fairy tale is over. Our D will make him look like the rookie he is. Vikes 37 Eagles 10

WWBGD

Vikings keep rolling 26-13.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Eagles defense will be bringing heat, especially given our OLine challenges, and Schwartz' scheme. I just have a sense this will be a game we miss Adrian more than some of the others.

Vikes will bring home a "W" in a war of attrition...gotta contain Sproles. In the end, the relentless rotation of Hunter, Robison, and Griffen, as well as Barr shadowing Wentz will be too much.

Vikes 24-13

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

If Long can plug the hole on the left side of the line we will be gold.

WWBGD

9. I agree with the guys who have expressed concern about the Eagles D. I think our own D will contain Wentz and Co., for the most part, but this is the best Defense we have seen thus far (including Houston) and on the road, controlling turnovers will be the key.

We will need to get ahead early and let our D dictate the tempo and tenor of the game. It will be a tight one either way, but my optiomistic side says we win, 20-16, despite Bradford's first INT.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

10. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    If Long can plug the hole on the left side of the line we will be gold.
    He can't, in fact, nobody can block...awful

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast