Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INJURIES!

INJURIES!

Injuries are part of the game, but come on already. Huge tip of the hat to the Vikings coaching staff and management for keeping it together, especially on the OL.

Teddy
    AD
    Kalil
    Smith
    Fusco

Did I miss anyone?

Missing Loadholt and Sully.

Qui tacet, consentit.

The way the depth at OL just evaporated is crazy. Maybe Zimmer should sequester the team during the bye. Hate to see a freak fishing accident or something.

Well glad that they are 5-0. As they need to heal up. As the injuries really are increasing. As well as healing. But still the team getting Sam Bradford a miracle in itself!
    Ready for Christmas!

That's why I'm cautiously optimistic right now. Five games in and we're looking pretty good, but still a lot of football to be played and bad things can still happen. Hate to be that way but there it is. If we can keep Bradford healthy, get the OL at least average, avoid any major injuries, and maintain a decent running game, this team might be playing deep into winter.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Vikings sign Jake Long
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ning-jake-long

They had to sign someone and he was the biggest name. Hoping for the best!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Vikings sign Jake Long
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ning-jake-long

They had to sign someone and he was the biggest name. Hoping for the best!
    Hopefully his knees hold up...kid is a baller when healthy.

Eric Thompson
    ‏@eric_j_thompson

Jake Long grades from @PFF (before they went to 0-100 scale):
    2008: +29.7
    2009 +36
    2010 +30.1
    2011 +4.4
    2012 -0.4
    2013: +25.8
    2014: Hurt

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

7. Hope Long can replace Clemmings. Sirles seems ok at RT.

This is a great signing. I would love to see us make a run at Joe Thomas is he is on the block ... but Long is very tehnically sound if he is phyiscally put together and ready to play.

Clemmings got his ass kicked Sunday.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    This is a great signing. I would love to see us make a run at Joe Thomas is he is on the block ... but Long is very tehnically sound if he is phyiscally put together and ready to play.
    What will it take in terms of picks to get Joe Thomas? He's under contract for the next 2 years. The Browns would trade him for the right package.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast