Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Jersey Shore, Twitter - @pinfante97
    Posts
    332

    Bravo Rick Spielman

    This team might not be loaded with household names but man we sure are the deepest team and the best coached team in the NFL. Slick Rick has built a monster. I always had the utmost confidence in Spielman to build this team. I remember a few years ago going back n forth with a guy on here that had a Brad Childress avatar about Spielman. SO glad I was right... and im sure he is too.. #SKOL
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

  2. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    This team might not be loaded with household names but man we sure are the deepest team and the best coached team in the NFL. Slick Rick has built a monster. I always had the utmost confidence in Spielman to build this team. I remember a few years ago going back n forth with a guy on here that had a Brad Childress avatar about Spielman. SO glad I was right... and im sure he is too.. #SKOL
    That guy still thinks you are wrong, not you personally buy "you" plural.

    I am happy with Rick. This team is Zim's, he has these guy motivated and taught well. He has made a team. Rick hired Zim.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Jersey Shore, Twitter - @pinfante97
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    That guy still thinks you are wrong, not you personally buy "you" plural.

    I am happy with Rick. This team is Zim's, he has these guy motivated and taught well. He has made a team. Rick hired Zim.
    yes his best move
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

  4. #4
    Yeah as the best move he made was getting Sam Bradford there. There was some skepticism on my part along with everybody else's. Due to getting injured. But still, he is the best thing in 4-0 start.
    Ready for Christmas!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Jersey Shore, Twitter - @pinfante97
    Posts
    332
    he saved the season with that move
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

  6. Lol, this thread is funny. I am a native miamian, and the name spielman is equivalent to dou*hebag. lol. in all honesty, its amazing what winning does. Had we be 0-4, the glorification of spielman would probably be nonexistent regardless of how many injuries the Vikes have sustained.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajid2884 View Post
    Lol, this thread is funny. I am a native miamian, and the name spielman is equivalent to dou*hebag. lol. in all honesty, its amazing what winning does. Had we be 0-4, the glorification of spielman would probably be nonexistent regardless of how many injuries the Vikes have sustained.
    Understand a Miami fan's perspective...for sure. One of my best friends is a Phins fan.

    But, all of us strive to improve in our profession. Having managed hundreds of middle level professionals over the years, I can tell you that some improve, others have reached their level of competency, and others grow. I would suggest that Spielman has learned from his past and has grown. Even the Hall of Fame GM Bill Polian has stated that the success rate for the Draft for a good GM is 50%...

    Stating that there is a "glorification of Spielman" is kinda silly, especially as it relates to this site. Glorification is demonstrably different than observing a job well done. I'm not ready to crown Spielman as anything other than a professional that has improved and made some good decisions...balanced with some poor ones. The single best decision Spielman made was bringing in Mike Zimmer, and that is huge.

    Skol Vikings!!!

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  8. @MaxVike, couldn't of said it better. Guy has made lousy decisions, but he has made a number of good ones also.

  9. #9
    I am glad he did his learning in Miami. LOL

    WWBGD

  10. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    This team might not be loaded with household names but man we sure are the deepest team and the best coached team in the NFL. Slick Rick has built a monster. I always had the utmost confidence in Spielman to build this team. I remember a few years ago going back n forth with a guy on here that had a Brad Childress avatar about Spielman. SO glad I was right... and im sure he is too.. #SKOL
    You are thinking of C Mac D.

    There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •