Norseman Any Vikings fan in Phila?

Just wanted to ask if there are any Vikings fans out there in the phila area? If so, let me know where your at. Iam in Philly.

I think I read somewhere that all Vikings fans in Philly were run out of town with Santa Claus.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Quote Originally Posted by Papurplepride View Post
    Just wanted to ask if there are any Vikings fans out there in the phila area? If so, let me know where your at. Iam in Philly.
    I'm in Northern Delaware...home of obnoxious Eagles fans. I went to the Vikings game at Lincoln Financial Field on 9/20/2004. Vikes took an early lead...Moss got hurt, we lost.

I will never go to another game as a Vikes fan in Philadelphia...not because I'm a pussy, but, I'm a 54 year old man, who has seen college and NFL games in at least 2 dozen stadiums. I grew up in Nebraska, where we take very seriously, being good hosts to visiting teams...99% of our Husker fans comply.

Re: going to an Eagles game, I'll give one example of how some (yes, I get it, not all...but, wtf) Eagles fans are complete assholes. A young man, with his 9 or 10 year old son, were simply walking to the Stadium. The kid was wearing a Randy Moss 84 purple jersey...walking next to his Dad, who was not wearing the Vikings colors. I was in the front tailgating row, with my friends and clients (10 of us) literally 25 yards from our gate. Dad and son walked right in front of us, on their way to the nearby outhouse, with 6 Eagles fans, each with beer in hand (that's ok, but) pointing to the young man with the jersey on...chanting, "ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE..." you get the picture. I confronted them...with words I won't quote. Anyway, the cops broke it up, and the poor kid hugged me and my friends and we went to the game. WHY...so, I'll watch the Vikings beat down the Eagles in the comfort of my home with my lovely wife.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

I'm about an hour west of Philly.

Norseman

Quote Originally Posted by PAViking View Post
    I'm about an hour west of Philly.
    Hi PAVIKNG, nice to hear from you. GO VKINGS !!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I'm in Northern Delaware...home of obnoxious Eagles fans. I went to the Vikings game at Lincoln Financial Field on 9/20/2004. Vikes took an early lead...Moss got hurt, we lost.

I will never go to another game as a Vikes fan in Philadelphia...not because I'm a pussy, but, I'm a 54 year old man, who has seen college and NFL games in at least 2 dozen stadiums. I grew up in Nebraska, where we take very seriously, being good hosts to visiting teams...99% of our Husker fans comply.

Re: going to an Eagles game, I'll give one example of how some (yes, I get it, not all...but, wtf) Eagles fans are complete assholes. A young man, with his 9 or 10 year old son, were simply walking to the Stadium. The kid was wearing a Randy Moss 84 purple jersey...walking next to his Dad, who was not wearing the Vikings colors. I was in the front tailgating row, with my friends and clients (10 of us) literally 25 yards from our gate. Dad and son walked right in front of us, on their way to the nearby outhouse, with 6 Eagles fans, each with beer in hand (that's ok, but) pointing to the young man with the jersey on...chanting, "ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE..." you get the picture. I confronted them...with words I won't quote. Anyway, the cops broke it up, and the poor kid hugged me and my friends and we went to the game. WHY...so, I'll watch the Vikings beat down the Eagles in the comfort of my home with my lovely wife.
    Good job Max. And I'll do the same (watch it on TV). I've been to Philly for some games (none of them Vikes), and most, the great majority, of the fans are morons.

Remember, they threw snowballs at Santa (as purplehelmut alluded to), and they made HOF'er Mike Schmidt go through hell there. They are the worst fans, anywhere, at least in the U.S.

Qui tacet, consentit.

I lived in PA (Manheim) for 3 years, right in the middle of Steelers, Ravens and Eagles country. Now I'm back in NY, in Giants country.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Hey guy. I'm a hour away east in Ocean City, NJ. Are you going to the game? I'm looking for 2 tickets for the right price. Skol
    Last edited by PurplePowerPunch; 10-11-2016 at 02:41 PM.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!