Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McKinnon

McKinnon

Anyone else think this guy is over rated? He looked horrible in the preseason.
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

No

we'll see man. hope im wrong... hes looked like a turd in 2016 tho
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

I think he will be different to AP where he will be used in passing downs more. Watch him and Flash out of backfield giving Bradford more options to spread the ball too

No. Besides, who's rating him? He's a capable backup (albeit limited), pushed into starting due to injury.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

I think Jet McKinnon can play. Great speed and quickness. Not to mention he can catch the football so yeah.

SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

7. It will continue to be an Asiata and McKinnon combo. Speed (JMac) and smack (MA) you upside the head Leroy Hoard style, "Ask me to get you 2 yards I will get 3, ask me to get you 4 yards I will get you 3."

I think he can play, especially receiving out of the backfield. He's a capable RB.

Qui tacet, consentit.

9. After watching last nights game, I think that he is a better fit for this offense than AP. I know that is hard to digest, but it is true. With the right QB, it helps. He reminds me of LT in SD. I think the main reason I say this is because of his ability to do more on the field, versatility. AP is a better runner and is more exciting, we can all agree on that but our offense is more fluid with Jerrick in there. Granted, AP didn't get to find a rhythm this year. I feel he has improved a little bit on the things that they need him to do in Norv's offense but just doesn't do well with receiving out of the backfield. He just hasn't looked comfortable doing it.

Go ahead, give it to me, where's the hate?

I would hate to see AP in any other jersey. It was good to see him on the sideline and hear that he was going to start rehab in the pool soon. Hope he gets back sooner than later. I hope to gawd he gets a chance on the field at the end of the season and all the way up to the S**** B***. :-)
    Last edited by snowinapril; 10-04-2016 at 04:15 PM.

Do you really see us keeping AP next year?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast