Norseman 40 yr Super Bowl Absence

Super Bowl 51, could this be a re-match from Super Bowl 11, Vikings-Raiders? It would be so nice to see the Vikings back in the Super Bowl. This team has come so close several times in the recent past. But seeing the Vikings and Raiders in a Super Bowl 11 rematch would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Papurplepride View Post
    Super Bowl 51, could this be a re-match from Super Bowl 11, Vikings-Raiders? It would be so nice to see the Vikings back in the Super Bowl. This team has come so close several times in the recent past. But seeing the Vikings and Raiders in a Super Bowl 11 rematch would be perfect.
    Welcome to the sight ... I would play anyone in the Super Bowl and dig it. But, it certainly will not be the Raiders.

imagine the pain of finally getting there (im 36 never saw them in one) then losing.... ugh. that would hurt. not the day to be talking super bowl tho home boy.
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

4. Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    imagine the pain of finally getting there (im 36 never saw them in one) then losing.... ugh. that would hurt. not the day to be talking super bowl tho home boy.
    I don't have to imagine; been through it 4 times! It sucks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jargomcfargo View Post
    Three for me and it is devastating, especially as a young boy. I hated going to school the next day. And the worst one was the Squeelers, I lived in NW Pennsylvania at the time and you were either a squeelers, browns, or bills fan. So it was pretty rough.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jargomcfargo View Post
    Ditto for me. My only consolation is I'm not a Browns fan. Pisses me off that St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Green Bay, Baltimore, Indy, Chicago, New Orleans(!!!!!) have Lombardis and we don't.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant