1. It's been two years and nine days....

Since my last log in. Not sure who is still here from those days(and before) and who has moved on. But I hope the ol'friends are doing well and maybe I'll try to stick around this time.

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

2. And I forgot I have been on here for 12 years.......................holy cow time flies!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

How do I check my post history. I bet there are less than 10 posts in the last 3-4 years.
    We're bringing purple back.

Quote Originally Posted by gregair13 View Post
    How do I check my post history. I bet there are less than 10 posts in the last 3-4 years.
    Nice beaver... check the "my profile" tab upper right. Welcome back and Skol Vikings

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

5. What happened to this place? It's dead now? It used to be alive......

By Pack93z

6. Seriously thought.....

By Pack93z

Quote Originally Posted by Vikestand View Post
    Seriously thought.....
    Phones and more compatible online communities to that kind of tech have led to PP.O slowly fading.

If this was very easy to use on the phone it would probably be at least a little more active. But everyone is always on their social media and they get plenty of their discussions in there, thus leaving the formerly popular internet forum (and not just this one) to ride off into the sunset.