1. Vikings Fans Wanted: Pick 4 Competition (prizes, including tickets)

Hey guys,

I've been inviting Vikings fans from various Vikings sites to join us for our Pick 4 Competition over at Vikings Journal.

First of all, it's just a fun game. Second of all, there are some small prizes...so that's always nice. The biggest (and by far the best) prize is a chance to win a couple Vikings tickets to a game next season.

Here is the link: 2016 Pick 4 Competition

Thanks to our sponsors and the MinnCentric team, we will be giving away prizes.

Weekly: Papa John's pizza
    Monthly: Vikings Journal pint glass
    Yearly: Vikings plaque
    Playoff Edition: Replica Lombardi trophy with your name on it
    Overall Combined Points: Vikings ticket(s)
    The view from the seats:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-468-0-81532800-1473354967_thumb.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	480.4 KB 
ID:	652

Oh, and I promise this is real. Feel free to check out the article and even hop into the forums and see that I have nearly 12,000 posts. This is real. I'm real. The prizes are real. So don't miss out on the fun. Also, Reignman and Minniman are regulars over there. And I think they used to be over here, for any old-school members still around....? Anyway, they can verify this is real, too.
    Join us, and, as always ... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	govikes.gif 
Views:	15 
Size:	751 Bytes 
ID:	653

2. I can say that this is legit... I am a member on both sites

*Sorry Funky... I'm bad with emails. This is the same mn_vikes61 that posts on VU

3. Quote Originally Posted by mn_vikes61 View Post
    I can say that this is legit... I am a member on both sites

*Sorry Funky... I'm bad with emails. This is the same mn_vikes61 that posts on VU
    lol, you're fine! Thanks for putting in a good word. I appreciate it. I've only been promoting this game for about a week ... and we got over 70 players. I wish I started promoting it a week or two earlier. Oh well. Lesson learned for next year.