Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Okay, I was wrong. Skol.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

You're not wrong about the "oft-injured" part though. That's what can't happen!!
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    You're not wrong about the "oft-injured" part though. That's what can't happen!!
    That is obviously a legitimate concern every time he gets hit.

Especially with our Oline! I winced everytime he got hit. But with the same leakiness in the Oline he must have Teddy worried. He made tough through where Teddy wouldn't have...(I am a Teddy fan by the way but he had been shown up, albeit in only one week)
    Last edited by UKPurple; 09-20-2016 at 01:44 PM.

5. Thank you Carson Wentz for being a stud so the Eagles could send us Bradford. I hope Bradford and Wentz both have a great year. I've always been a Vikings fan, but Wentz has made me an Eagles fan.

6. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    That is obviously a legitimate concern every time he gets hit.
    No it's not. Did you not see the mammoth shots Sam took Sunday night? He was right back up and chuckin' it. He took epic shots last year in Philly. Only getting driven into the ground with defender right on top of him took him out a couple of games with a shoulder separation, AS IT WOULD HAVE ANY NFL QB.

His ACLs were freakish incidents...Reggie Bush's was very similar to Sam's first, slipping on one of those dang sheets they use to cover the stadium floor. Bush even sued the stadium...don't know how that came out.

7. Just hope the OL can hold up and protect this guy.

8. Here's an interesting take by a couple of controversial journalists. Cowherd has been extremely critical of Bradford in the past...so, I find his take interesting. Have a watch...https://youtu.be/1JvzpvmGGU4

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

So far he won them the game against the heavily always nemesis the Packers. A great start so far.
    Ready for Christmas!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast