1. Moritz Boehringer

For those in the twin cities, Just curious if there is any news about how Moritz Boehringer is doing in training camp. I haven't seen him in preseason games either. I never expected him to make the 53 man roster, but curious if he is playing well enough to be a potential practice squad guy (or was this a complete throw away pick)
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

I don't really hear much about him but I'd be surprised if they don't put him on the practice squad. I wouldn't think they expected much from him coming out of the German league...at least not right away. I wouldn't think they'd waste a 6th rounder. Or...I suppose...maybe it turns out he really just isn't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase View Post
    I don't really hear much about him but I'd be surprised if they don't put him on the practice squad. I wouldn't think they expected much from him coming out of the German league...at least not right away. I wouldn't think they'd waste a 6th rounder. Or...I suppose...maybe it turns out he really just isn't that good.
    I've been one who never believed he had a shot at the 53. He is an interesting prospect due to size/speed ration, so Vikes took him before anyone else could. I think he's been destined for the Practice Squad all along. With that said, I won't be surprised if he's cut either.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

I am glad they at least kept him on the Practice Squad. He has all the tools, just maybe some language barriers and route running.... speed of the game I guess as well. He could be a legit 3 or 4 outside target.

I want to see him make the team. Im a fan of his. Unfortuanately We have alot of WRS
    Road To Super Bowl 52

He's not anywhere near Coley or Adams...Practice Squad or waived. I love the story, but, business is business.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Yeah. I don't see any logical way he makes the roster. The other guys at least offer serious speed. He is a good story and hard worker, but just no room for him here.