1. Mackensie Alexander

Clemson and Car Panthers fan here. I just want to tell you purple people that Alexander will undoubtedly wind up being the steal of the 2016 draft. This young man will never get outworked, and he treats every down like the last play of the Super Bowl. Good luck this year, I really wish we had Mac, especially with the loss of Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by CU in MN View Post
    Clemson and Car Panthers fan here. I just want to tell you purple people that Alexander will undoubtedly wind up being the steal of the 2016 draft. This young man will never get outworked, and he treats every down like the last play of the Super Bowl. Good luck this year, I really wish we had Mac, especially with the loss of Norman.
    Appreciate the endorsement. His story on ESPN certainly got my attention...what a great feature. I have high expectations for him on the field!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Looks like another good, young addition to an already talented defense. I'm looking forward to watching our defense step up and dominate like the old Purple People Eater days. Every level looks to be solid.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Love this guy!

Qui tacet, consentit.

Wake up boys!!!! Live coverage of Seattle pre-season game tonight. I'll be paying particular attention to Ted and the new guys.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant