OFFICIAL CHARGERS EXHIBITION TAILGATE THREAD

So....anyone actually get on this site any more?

NeumDog secured a spot in the QUARTERBACK lot. He claims he'll be set up by 7:30am. We shall see.

ATTENDING:
    NeumDog
    Zeus (at some point)

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    So....anyone actually get on this site any more?

NeumDog secured a spot in the QUARTERBACK lot. He claims he'll be set up by 7:30am. We shall see.

ATTENDING:
    NeumDog
    Zeus (at some point)

=Z=
    I'm a dumbass. Here's a map.

http://www.vikings.com/stadium/tailgating.html

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

3. It seems like this site has slowed down a lot over the years. I was a member here about a decade ago and there only seems to be a few people who routinely post anymore.

Count me in!

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

ATTENDING:
    NeumDog + Dad
    Burns Boys
    Zeus (at some point)

I'll be downtown by around 5:30 am, even if they don't let us in. Need to scope out the lot and figure out where to park and how to setup.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_vikes61 View Post
    It seems like this site has slowed down a lot over the years. I was a member here about a decade ago and there only seems to be a few people who routinely post anymore.
    Mobile devices have killed people sitting on the internet on PCs anymore and this site is not extremely mobile friendly.

I think that a ton of people don't even use their work computers for entertainment anymore ... all on their devices.

7. That's a great point midgensa. I'm probably one of the last humans in the world that doesn't have own a smart phone, so I don't think of how a site would work on a mobile device. I hope once the season actually starts up that the site will get more action.

8. I expect things will pick up... even just these past two days have seen ten times the average posts per day for the last month or more. Some familiar faces starting top show up, and more will follow.

Oh, and I don't have a smartphopne either. Refuse to get one, in fact. I don't need the distractions and temptation it would generate.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

9. Yeah I wonder where Del Rio, 7 Kings, CajunVike and a lot of members went from the time I was a member about a decade ago.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't own a smartphone. I'm 32 years old and am viewed as a dinosaur since I still use a desktop computer and the most basic of cell phones.