Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I agree. Teddy looks far more decisive and comfortable so far this preseason than he did last season. I'm not sure if that's just him and Norv getting more on the same page or the additions that we made on offense. His play certainly hasn't made me a look like a fool by supporting him that's for sure

Overall I was pleased with the game Sunday vs. the Chargers. The new stadium looks unbelievably awesome. Really jumps out on the big screen. Rudolph made up for a poor effort on the ball in the first quarter with the nice TD catch. Treadwell did what we drafted him for in coming down with the 50/50 ball 2 point conversion. Red Zone efficiency still needs to improve. We can't consistently settle for FGs inside the 20 and play with good teams. Hopefully AP will help improve that. Diggs looks like he can be a game-breaker type of receiver. Looked like a fun day in the Big Bank Stadium. BTW- biggest plus: seems there were no significant injuries like the one that befell the Chargers. And Bridgewater looked like a pro QB.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

Pruitt and Exum are dinged up a bit. So we didn't make it out of the woods 100%. My oversight.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

The ONLY thing that bothered me was our inability to punch the ball in when we were in the red zone. That being said, our offense looks totally different when 28 takes the field-but I hate hate HATE counting on one play that much...
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12