1. Coach Zimm the new "Most Interesting Man in the World."

Bud Grant, Burnsy or Coach Zim?
    I vote Coach Zimmer to be Dos Equis new "Most Interesting Man in the World."

--There used to be a street named after Coach Zim, but it was changed because nobody crosses Coach Zim and lives.
    --Coach Zim and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
    --Coach Zim is why Waldo is hiding.

He IS the most interesting man in the world.

What say you?

2. Norseman

Quote Originally Posted by johnkdbr View Post
    Bud Grant, Burnsy or Coach Zim?
    I vote Coach Zimmer to be Dos Equis new "Most Interesting Man in the World."

--There used to be a street named after Coach Zim, but it was changed because nobody crosses Coach Zim and lives.
    --Coach Zim and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
    --Coach Zim is why Waldo is hiding.

He IS the most interesting man in the world.

What say you?

i love zim .i live in new jersey so when wilfs bought thean i was excited .when we hired ZIM..i was excited ...but getting back to living in jersey and being a huge football fan ,you have to love bill parcells and the way he coached .hearing that coach parcells and zim keep close contact and talk weekly is awesome ..they coached together in dallas ...so i see alot of what parecelles did in ZIM ..EXAMPLE BOTH ARE BLUNT PULL NO PUNCHES TELL IT LIKE IT IS ...BOTH PARCELLES AND ZIM TEAM HAVE A BLEND OF OLD SAVY VETS AND YOUTH..COINCIDENCE NO WAY ..ZIM HAS A COACHING STAFF IF GRADED WOULD BE TOP OF THE LIST HE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT ...

ONE QUESTION I HAVE WILL WALSH EVER BE A CLUTCH KICKER

3. Zimmer is great! Just bought a shirt of his foundation website with the quote "Good is the enemy of great." on the front. ALL HAIL THE ZIM!

Zim is the best!

One time, when he was cornered by 8 bad guys, he threw a grenade and killed all 8...then the grenade exploded.

Before he met Fergie, they were known only as the "Peas".

Zim calls frostbite "ice tan".

"Concentration and mental toughness are the margins of victory."
    - Bill Russell

"Mental toughness is to physical as four is to one."
    - Bobby Knight

Qui tacet, consentit.

Mike Zimmer rocks indeed. As a coach and a person!
    Ready for Christmas!

The more I see and read about Zim the more I think he is the type of coach who can end the curse.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant