Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The O Line

1. Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Sparano is a great addition, as is Alex Boone. And, let's not forget the addition of Pat Shurmur as TE Coach. This Coaching Staff is THE best the Vikes have had for many years.

It takes some luck, player health, and high performance (from more than one emerging player AND the expected ones) consistently to win a Super Bowl. I am confident for the first time in many years that our Vikings have a Coaching Staff, and a solid, deep, roster to challenge for the foreseeable future. #bold

SKOL Vikings!!! See y'all at the Giants game!!!

i think clemmings switch to the left side is just getting a look .he will be are swing tackle if either one goes down .loadholt will be cut .i cant imagine a guy his size and age coming back from that injury and isnt he a big hit on the cap...

2. Well, with Loadholt's retirement, things look even more interesting. The group we have is decent, but could still stand some improvement. Not likely to happen this year, though, at this point.

My biggest hope is that Coach Sparano will be able to help them get better at pass protection AS A GROUP.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234