Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Who's Better Then The Vikings ?

Interesting perspective.
    "Today, I think the only teams that can enter 2016 accurately thinking they are clearly better than the Vikings are the last two team to lose to the Broncos:
    The Patriots. And the Panthers."

http://www.startribune.com/who-s-bet...ngs/368063161/

Until we beat them Seattle and Arizona are better than we are. Agree with Patriots and Panthers. Until we sweep them, Green Bay and Vikings are even. Don't think we are clearly better than Pittsburgh. And there is always a team no one sees coming.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

3. There is an early power ranking out that is accurate IMO. We are ranked 10th and that is about right until I see how they are going to improve the O-line and WR corp we will be around that ranking. They have in descending order: CAR, NE, SEA, ARI, DEN, PITT, GB, CIN, KC. I think the first four are definitely correct, the others you can change in any order and I wouldn't argue. So we could be anywhere from 6 through 10. In the end we will have to beat those teams to win it all so this doesn't bother me.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

4. Carolina will bomb next year and fall out

5. Quote Originally Posted by tommykramer View Post
    Carolina will bomb next year and fall out
    I kind of have that feeling as well. I won't say bomb but maybe a 10-6 record... a lot of things going for them this year including easiest schedule and easiest road schedule. I just don't trust Cam but we'll see I guess.

6. a few bad games for carolina and the pressure will be on CAM after his post game interview/media blow everything out of proportion dealio.
    Watching the way we played Seattle and the way Denver beat CAR I think we can beat them.
    I consider the seattle game a win :-) and I saw us beating AZ. I think we have the SB in our lap :-)

7. Quote Originally Posted by thejck View Post
    I think we have the SB in our lap :-)
    Well, its fun to think that way. I really feel if we can't get to the SB in the next 4-5 years it will be a huge disappointment. Just a couple more pieces on defense and upgrading our O Line and then its up to Teddy. If he can improve and become a solid, consistent QB then we have a great shot at a SB... or two!

I think we will be playing in the super bowl in our new stadium.

WWBGD

9. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I think we will be playing in the super bowl in our new stadium.
    I'll see you and raise you
    I think we will be defending the SB in our new stadium :-)

I'd put the Patriots, Broncos, Cardinals, Seahawks, Packers, and Panthers above our favorite team. Yes, the Packers are still better imo.

However, the Vikings can beat any of those teams. Not in the cliche "any given Sunday" way. But any of those teams could give the Vikings their best shot and the Vikes could just flat out outplay them a fair amount of the time.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast