Thread: johny foolhardy

johny foolhardy

I am so glad we did not sign Johnny Fuckup.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...laint-is-filed

He kind of reminds me of Onterrio Smith and the wizzinator. Just throwing it away with both hands. Geeeze

WWBGD

He might be more retarded than Ryan Leaf

I'm sure he's been doing this since he was in high school...Johnny Douchebag #gethelp

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Hate to say I told you so, but, I told you so. I seem to remember going round and round arguing against drafting that shit-for-brains.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

He was a disaster waiting to happen and guess what it happened.
    Will never understand how a guy gets to play at the very pinnacle of a sport and then throws it all away.
    Purple till i die

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    He was a disaster waiting to happen and guess what it happened.
    Will never understand how a guy gets to play at the very pinnacle of a sport and then throws it all away.
    I have to say I was fooled by him. I was hoping he would fall to us in the second round. I knew he wasn't a top ten player and thank God he didn't make it that far. I do have to say that i still was hoping for Carr in the second round. I had the QBs that year in order as follows: Bortles, Carr, Manziel, TB. Wow, did he go down in flames.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I think when he was on the field he showed flashes of what a problem he could be for defenses. With the right coaching staff ... and anywhere but Cleveland ... as a player ... I think he could be really solid.

The problem is all the talent does not matter. I don't know that I consider him a piece of shit or anything like many judgmental people. Having had people in my life that have dealt with unbelievable levels of addiction, I am not going to judge. BUT ... he needs to get help. Take it seriously. And save his LIFE. Otherwise he is not just going to be a NFL "what if" but he is going to be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Honestly, I think when he was on the field he showed flashes of what a problem he could be for defenses. With the right coaching staff ... and anywhere but Cleveland ... as a player ... I think he could be really solid.

The problem is all the talent does not matter. I don't know that I consider him a piece of shit or anything like many judgmental people. Having had people in my life that have dealt with unbelievable levels of addiction, I am not going to judge. BUT ... he needs to get help. Take it seriously. And save his LIFE. Otherwise he is not just going to be a NFL "what if" but he is going to be dead.
    His parents have been saying that since his college days. He needs help and it gets worse when he is faced with adversity.

The sad thing is, the talent is there-but then, how many Manziel's have we seen come and go? I was wrong about him, his inability to learn from off-the-field mistakes is very sad.

On a side not, Zimmer wants no one that has a hint of these types of problems-there was never a real chance of us drafting him. Knowing that now makes me like our coaching staff even more.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics