• Vikings will win SB LI

1 14.29%
  • Manning has a huge forehead

1 14.29%
  • No more dabbing

0 0%

Thread: Super Bowl 50

Super Bowl 50

Who do you want to win? I see Manning going out on top but I hope the Panthers run over him

I wanted to vote for: Broncos, Vikings win Super Bowl LI, Manning has a huge forehead, and no more dabbing.

I've been fortunate enough to have met Payton Manning and lucky enough to have spent some time with him...I'd love to see him go out as Super Bowl 50 winner.

All that said, Carolina looks unbeatable. They lost a huge cog, Thomas Davis, but, I just think Cam is too much for any team to handle. He is far from a sitting duck who sits in the pocket. But, Ware and Miller can wreak serious havoc...Go Broncos
    Last edited by MaxVike; 01-25-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

I would like to see Manning retire a winner. He is one of the best ever to play the game.

WWBGD

I hope the Panthers win, they deserve it as they have been the best team in the league all season although I don't think its a foregone conclusion against the Broncos D. Incidentally watched the Randall Cunningham episode of "A Football Life" the other night, the way he would dive over defenders especially as an Eagle was almost identical to watching Cam now.

where is the more active Vikings site lol.

4 posts in a SB thread will not do

Just wait until the Vikings are in the superbowl. Then you'll have 6 posts!

Ain't gonna be much activity in a SB thread that doesn't include the Vikings. This happens to be a Vikings board, not a SB board.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant