Two Year's in, Zimmer's Impact Just Warming Up

Two Years in, Zimmerís Impact on Vikings Just Warming Up
    Posted 23 hours ago

Lindsey Young
    Assistant Editor & Staff Writer

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-...9-128676c69d51

We Vikings fans should not take the respect and credibility Zimmer has established with the Vikings players and throughout the NFL for granted. The link is a good read.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Blog Entries
    I heard a very valid point on a UK podcast this week, the person was basically saying the way the Bengals imploded at the end of last weeks game had been an accident waiting to happen since Zimmer left that franchise. Zimmer had managed to keep a check on certain players lack of discipline and keep them in line, when he left those standards started to fall by the wayside.

Before we got Zimmer he was the guy I wanted to see replace Frasier, not much so far has made me doubt my initial hunch.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Two Years in, Zimmerís Impact on Vikings Just Warming Up
    Posted 23 hours ago

Lindsey Young
    Assistant Editor & Staff Writer

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-...9-128676c69d51

We Vikings fans should not take the respect and credibility Zimmer has established with the Vikings players and throughout the NFL for granted. The link is a good read.
    I was pissed off when we let Tomlin go to Pittsburgh. I thought we should have made him our HC. But I'm really happy we got Zimmer. I love his defensive philosophy and how his players love playing for him...that tells me all I need to know about him. That, and the respect he commands in this league. A chip on one's shoulder can sometimes work wonders.

That's one of the reasons I have nothing but optimism for the Vikings. He's bringing a real "can do", positive approach to this organization. And he's all about team. This guy is the best HC we've had since Bud Grant, no doubt in my mind.

Qui tacet, consentit.