Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Let's see what the combine says. I think the WRs in this class are all a stretch. Maybe if we can persuade Alshon to come over...I need to wake up soon

Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    Trae and Gordon were high school team mates. And I think chargers have th 4th pick so we could still have Jack there.
    I thought I'd get more heat for the AP trade! Haha
    Nobody is trading a fourth pick for AP.

3. Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    Let's see what the combine says. I think the WRs in this class are all a stretch. Maybe if we can persuade Alshon to come over...I need to wake up soon
    Good luck, this is where WRs go to kill their career. LOL!

For the first time in forever... I trust our guys to do a good job in Free Agency and the Draft! OMG, did I just say that about the Vikings??

I do not expect to see a top notch talent to come to us in FA... Zimmer seems to like guys that "under perform" that he knows how to fix, or older vets that he knows aren't done yet/ Also, I kinda expect Speilman to trade back in the first round to get another pick or 2... he is one of those "more shots instead of higher in the draft" kind of guy.

That being said, does anyone think Gordon, after a year's suspension, will return to Cleveland? HE, if Zimmer thinks he can get through, might be worth a 3rd or 4th round pick... but ONLY if Zimmer feels like he can stop this kid from self-destructing.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Nobody is trading a fourth pick for AP.
    Not even for AP and Patterson?

Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    That being said, does anyone think Gordon, after a year's suspension, will return to Cleveland? HE, if Zimmer thinks he can get through, might be worth a 3rd or 4th round pick... but ONLY if Zimmer feels like he can stop this kid from self-destructing.
    I meant Melvin Gordon but I like your thinking around Josh Gordon. He would be reunited with Norv who made him into a decent player. He will need to prove that he is fixed though

7. Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    For the first time in forever... I trust our guys to do a good job in Free Agency and the Draft! OMG, did I just say that about the Vikings??
    We've done really well the past few years. The last two years it would be hard to find too many teams that have done better! We're in great shape and really have no position that we should have to 'reach' for so I'm confident we will have another great offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by UKPurple View Post
    Not even for AP and Patterson?
    Uh ... no.

Patterson has no trade value. None. Zero.

So, it would be a 4th for AP. And that is a zero percent chance. I have as much a chance of banging Taylor Swift as that trade has of happening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixth Seal View Post
    Anybody here like Josh Doctson at #23?

I personally feel like he is the best WR in the draft and would be a steal for any team that drafts him. He's 6'-3" and has some outstanding hands. Aren't you sick of these midget WR's that the Vikes have had for years now?
    Count me in. My brother is a HUGE TCU fan and thinks Doctson is a great WR and great fit for the Vikings! I agree with him!

10. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    Uh ... no.

Patterson has no trade value. None. Zero.

So, it would be a 4th for AP. And that is a zero percent chance. I have as much a chance of banging Taylor Swift as that trade has of happening.
    CP has some trade value but not much... maybe a 6th round pick. He's a dangerous kick returner and can win you a couple games and if someone can figure out how to get him the ball in the offense he can be dangerous. I think you could get possibly a 2nd round pick for CP and AP but not a 1st... especially if its the 4th pick overall!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast