Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    great win in prime time. next week we win it all

WWBGD

2. Hell of a game. We won all phases. We are heating up at the right time.

3. Come on a smash mouth W on prime time which put u son playoffs and 2 posts?.

Wow
    El underdog.

Like I've been saying, we are where we want to be at this point. And where we should be. We have a good shot at the division which is all we as fans can ask for. The formula worked again against New York and the defense showed up big time. 3 picks of Manning, four sacks, and 1-11 on third downs. 218 to 91 yards rushing which helped in almost 10 minutes more in TOP. Once again Bridgewater did his job- be efficient, move the chains on third down, don't give the ball to the other team. Green Bay is beatable, but we have to pressure Rodgers and run effectively. Do that and we win.
    "A good football coach needs a patient wife, a loyal dog, and a great quarterback- but not necessarily in that order."- Bud Grant

5. Vikes thrashed the Giants...sweet victory for those of us Vikings fans in the Mid Atlantic and the East!!!!!!!

11 of 32 Teams have winning records at this point. Vikes have 10 wins, have clinched a Playoff spot and have a chance to win the Division. Where we are right now was the best case scenario when the season began...at least in my view.

Personally, I expected us to be in this position next year and fully believe Spielman, the coaches, and the scouts have constructed a roster that is built to last. Yes, the Team is not perfect, the OLine needs to improve depth and pass protection is the most obvious improvement that comes to mind. The Vikes have had significant contributions from 7...SEVEN rookies, have 11 on the Active Roster, and have managed 10 wins.

Whether we win or lose in Green Bay this Sunday, the power is shifting in the NFC North.

SKOL Vikings!!!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Vikes thrashed the Giants...sweet victory for those of us Vikings fans in the Mid Atlantic and the East!!!!!!!

11 of 32 Teams have winning records at this point. Vikes have 10 wins, have clinched a Playoff spot and have a chance to win the Division. Where we are right now was the best case scenario when the season began...at least in my view.

Personally, I expected us to be in this position next year and fully believe Spielman, the coaches, and the scouts have constructed a roster that is built to last. Yes, the Team is not perfect, the OLine needs to improve depth and pass protection is the most obvious improvement that comes to mind. The Vikes have had significant contributions from 7...SEVEN rookies, have 11 on the Active Roster, and have managed 10 wins.

Whether we win or lose in Green Bay this Sunday, the power is shifting in the NFC North.

SKOL Vikings!!!

I'll second that!

And I agree about being ahead of plan...now we need to strike while we're hot.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12