Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prepare to

1. Prepare to

Play b2b at Lambeau kids
    El underdog.

2. OMG you are right!

3. I hate that idea, I think we did that one other time, back in the Randy Moss days????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    I hate that idea, I think we did that one other time, back in the Randy Moss days????
    I see you're suppressing the Joe Webb game.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    I hate that idea, I think we did that one other time, back in the Randy Moss days????
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	638

Yes,it was here
    El underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	638

Yes,it was here
    wasn't that the year they beat us last drive in the dome. then we did the playoff game in lamboooo... the super blowout started in teh 1st qtr. even the joe webb. wasn't ap\s 2k run for the record books in the dome.. then WC game in lamboo?

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    wasn't that the year they beat us last drive in the dome. then we did the playoff game in lamboooo... the super blowout started in teh 1st qtr. even the joe webb. wasn't ap\s 2k run for the record books in the dome.. then WC game in lamboo?

DiGiTaL
    The year we won at Lambeau we did not play them back-to-back. It was 2004. We lost the last two games of the season to end up 8-8 (the final week of the season was at Washington).

In 2012, we played the Packers back-to-back ... beating them in the Dome for the playoff spot and then losing at Lambeau.

I don't think we have ever done Lambeau in back-to-back weeks ... but it looks like a real posibility this year. Though if we win at Lambeau and end up tied we will win the division.

8. one more win and we are probably in,I dont see netiher Tampa nor Philadelphia winning out ...
    Curious 5th seed is ,imh, way softer than 3rd .Give me NFC East and Panthers over Packers and Cards.
    All in all Seahawks would take 5th spot and we ll play at Lambeau b2b
    El underdog.

Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    one more win and we are probably in,I dont see netiher Tampa nor Philadelphia winning out ...
    Curious 5th seed is ,imh, way softer than 3rd .Give me NFC East and Panthers over Packers and Cards.
    All in all Seahawks would take 5th spot and we ll play at Lambeau b2b
    Well ... yeah. The 5th seed is almost unattainable now that the Seahawks beat us. We are playing for either the 6th seed and going to Lambeau or the 3rd seed and hosting the Packers.

Either way ... it appears back-to-back with the Packers is likely in the future.

Doesn't really matter who we play, we're going to be 1-and-done in the playoffs. We've lost to every good team we've played.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast