Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Vikes vs Seahawks

Joseph and Sendejo are both out for this weekend. That does note bode well for us.

WWBGD

I felt the same way last week with some key guys hurt, but they handled their business quit well.
    The Packers last 2 wins have left me with a sick feeling,but the north is within their grasp.
    This is another test of upping their game week after week.
    Vikings 13
    Seahawks 16
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

If Teddy gets the passing game working I think we win this one. Also I hope we don't abandon the run game even if we fall behind. Every time we have done that this year we have lost.

WWBGD

4. I think we win this game. I think we can be more physical than the SeaChickens. I like our chances if we keep Wilson in the pocket.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer View Post
    I think we win this game. I think we can be more physical than the SeaChickens. I like our chances if we keep Wilson in the pocket.
    Keeping Wilson bottled up is the key IMO, if we can stop using his legs then we improve our chances. I suspect the hawks will key on AP so Teddy needs to raise his passing game today
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Seabags 17
    Vikes 9

Among several keys in this game...OLine has got to keep Teddy upright, not a chance if he's pressured relentlessly. Vikes need to keep Wilson in the pocket AND get to him.

Also, Charles Johnson and Mike Wallace need to show up. Chancellor and Thomas will dictate this game if our WRs don't come to play. What I mean by that is, they need to give reason for the safeties to stay away from the line of scrimmage so AD can do his thing.

Skol Vikings!!!

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

7. Seaturds 3
    Vikes 2

8. Officiating is killing us in the first half. The call on Robison was total bullshit.

9. Teddy's interception while throwing to Diggs ..... pretty bad throw. This is killing me.

10. The OPI call on our first series of the second half that took away our first down was total crap.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast