Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Quote Originally Posted by midgensa View Post
    His next touchdown will be his 100th! Good for 21st all time. Hopefully he gets it this upcoming weekend.

By the end of the year he could be 17th in all-time TDs, 14th or 15th in all-time rushing yards and 33rd in all-time yards from scrimmage.

I am beginning to think when he said he would play four or five more years he just might do it. He is an absolute freak of nature
    Yes,especially when he doesn't fumble the football
    El underdog.

2. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Alright Tark... where's that sig
    I actually don't remember it but the gist is that you are a bloviating douchbag and Ricky is a great GM. You can write whatever you want though, the main point is that the Vikes are a very good team and Ricky is responsible for a lot of it. I won't hold you to it though!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I actually don't remember it but the gist is that you are a bloviating douchbag and Ricky is a great GM. You can write whatever you want though, the main point is that the Vikes are a very good team and Ricky is responsible for a lot of it. I won't hold you to it though!!
    Done.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

Well played CMac. that gave me a laugh.

5. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Done.
    You are too funny, i told you that I would not hold you to it. But that is a funny sig!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Hey, a deal is a deal.
    I'm bloviating douchebag and Ricky is a great GM

7. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Hey, a deal is a deal.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Awesome!!!
    Purple till i die

Oh that sig... lol

IMO, GMs in all professional sports across the planet have one of the most difficult jobs. Every step is almost a complete guess. I try not to pass judgment on any GM until he's been in the gig for a good long while. You can't judge the job they do on one draft, two drafts, or even three... Those guys have to have 5-6 years before you can see what they really did with a team. It is just so hard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234