Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Vikes beat Falcons .Anthony Barr monster game

What an important road Win against a direct contender for our playoffs hopes...
    Hats off to D ,they just won us the game ,Anthony Barr is an awesome athlete,cover,tackle,run ,the kid can do it all...gameball goes to him no doubt.
    I am ok with todays version of TB,not great but pretty decent ...Props to AD made a Solíd game vs a top rush defense,0 fumbles too....

8/3 ,If Cards and Sea lose today,we are tied for 2 seed and got a 3 game cushion to get into wildcard berth
    This is the way we gotta follow to,now bring us Seattle....
    Last edited by El Vikingo; 11-29-2015 at 03:17 PM.
    El underdog.

Three road wins in a row. It's been a long time since we saw that.

WWBGD

Blog Entries
    Spielman has put together a great team for us with picks like Barr, Smith, Kendricks, Floyd, Griffen, Rhodes, Diggs, and hopefully Exum. I love our team and the potential we have for dominating the league for the foreseeable future if our O get's clicking.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Three road wins in a row. It's been a long time since we saw that.
    4th road wins in a row.,bears,lions,raiders and falcs
    El underdog.

5. El underdog.

I thought the offense was clicking better than the stats show. Teddy's INT was really bad but other than that his performance was pretty good. That drive that put us up by ten late was all control. Not fun to watch if you don't have a horse in the race but I loved it.

Anthony Barr has hall of fame potential
    Twitter - @Pinfante97

Just a few observations:

Julio Jones with 5 catches for 56 yards; he came into the game as the NFL's leader in receptions and yardage. AD with 158 yds against the league's top D vs the run. Barr was a beast, a sack and 2 forced fumbles. Teddy bad INT, but didn't hurt nearly as much as Ryan's picks hurt Atlanta. Our D kept them out of the end zone until less than 2 minutes left in the game. Overall, another good win on the road. Skol.

Qui tacet, consentit.

And no sacks, which is a good thing...even though Atlanta is last in the NFL in sacks.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    And no sacks, which is a good thing...even though Atlanta is last in the NFL in sacks.
    Yeah I never would've guessed that there were no sacks. Our OL was embarrassing this game. Consistently getting straight to the QB in 2 seconds with just a 4 man rush. Teddy is going to get killed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast