Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Nice to see. Mike (hope everything clicks fine ) and Connor (hope the erectile dysfunction had Been fixed)
    Go Vikes!!!
    El underdog.

The formula is working: play great defense, run the ball effectively, limit penalties, and don't turn it over. A formula that has won numerous championships over the decades. The defense is worth price of admission and we are witnessing HOF caliber greatness in Peterson. The young receivers are coming into their own and if Teddy can develop into a true weapon, we will be a force for several years. Huge game next Sunday. I'll be on edge all week waiting for this one. The formula is custom made for whipping this Green Bay team. I hope to see Rodgers eat the turf several times. BTW- how about the hit Smith had on Cooper? Should do stop action photos and put it in the textbook.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    The formula is working: play great defense, run the ball effectively, limit penalties, and don't turn it over. A formula that has won numerous championships over the decades. The defense is worth price of admission and we are witnessing HOF caliber greatness in Peterson. The young receivers are coming into their own and if Teddy can develop into a true weapon, we will be a force for several years. Huge game next Sunday. I'll be on edge all week waiting for this one. The formula is custom made for whipping this Green Bay team. I hope to see Rodgers eat the turf several times. BTW- how about the hit Smith had on Cooper? Should do stop action photos and put it in the textbook.
    +1

My only beef was Teddy holding on to the ball too long. His scrambling ability is Tarkenton-esque, but it gonna get him in trouble soon or later. Too many run around like a mad man only to chuck it 20 yds out of bounds. Against better teams we aren't going to be able to afford all those throw-away plays. Yes........... I know its better than an INT, but they are also drive killers to some extent.

Harrison is a head hunter

Can we say now that Mike Wallace officially now a bust ?
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

4. So far so good. The basics of football has returned to MN....finally! Block, tackle, play with energy, beat the guy across from you. And don't be afraid to turn up the pressure and force the issue.

This league turns so fast, hard to tell what your going to get week to week...accept the F'n Pats.

Next week outta be good. GB, even with Detroit doing their absolute best to give the game away, still couldn't find a way to win in Lambeau. They will come in very hungry, so I expect their level of play will pick up.

Overall, was a great team win. Peterson over 200, Patterson returning the kick, 0 points allowed in the 2nd half. The Defense is legit and working on being number 1 in the league.
    FREE AD

You can see they are a well coached and well prepared team. It shows on and off the field. Zimmer has worked wonders across the entire organization. They have a swagger that we never felt before Zim came in. I know there are others besides coach Z who should get a little credit too, but I give it all to lord Zimmer. His straight forward "old school" tough guy approach is exactly what the Vikings have needed in a coach for so long. No excuses or bs on and off the field while gaining players respect and hard work along the way.

This is a football team that took a complete 360 for the better in the two years Zim and co. Have been running the show. Very refreshing to see unfold as a die hard fan, who like many of us have seen nothing but ups and the bitter lows through years following the Vikings. I see nothing but upside for many years to come with this young disciplined well coached team. It's a great time being a Vikings fan.

Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    Nice to see. Mike (hope everything clicks fine ) and Connor (hope the erectile dysfunction had Been fixed)
    Go Vikes!!!
    Hola amigo, good to see you too. Skol!

Qui tacet, consentit.

We are currently leading the NFL in points allowed per game, 17.1.

Not bad at all.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    We are currently leading the NFL in points allowed per game, 17.1.

Not bad at all.
    And we're the only team to not allow more than 23 points in a game this year.
    FREE AD

Ditto on what idahovikesfan said- the team looks prepared and well coached. No off-field distractions either (after last season's fiasco). The lack of penalties and turnovers point to coaching. The Vikings are playing football as it should be played and it's very refreshing to see after the Childress and Frazier "eras".

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast