Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Vikings Destroy Oakland 30-14: Post Game

Great game today, we left 10 points on the board between the missed FGs and the TD drop, but we still shut the Raiders "explosive offense" down when it counted. Great win. Zimmer is absolutely killing it with this team and I can't even imagine how good we will be after one more draft where we can get some playmakers and defenders. This is the start of an era guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 12purplepride28 View Post
    Great game today, we left 10 points on the board between the missed FGs and the TD drop, but we still shut the Raiders "explosive offense" down when it counted. Great win. Zimmer is absolutely killing it with this team and I can't even imagine how good we will be after one more draft where we can get some playmakers and defenders. This is the start of an era guys.
    This defense is the truth. They come to play. They are disciplined. Fun to watch!

This defense is so much fun to watch. Teams will fear us. Zimmer's done a nice job in a short while. Thank God no more Cover2! Beautiful road win today.

Qui tacet, consentit.

Finally we can all wear our Vikings jackets and hats etc in public and feel really good about it. For those of us that don't live in MN this is a big deal. Can't wait for next week.

WWBGD

5. I am so glad we won today. I think this team is for real. I was kind of sick of all the talk about how Oakland was going to win and that we haven't played anybody. This is a tough team. Love it.

6. What gets me is how we weren't good enough to be favored today but now we are for real.

We didn't kill them. Newman played an awesome game and I hope he got the game ball. Without him, we seriously could have lost that game. That INT in the end zone was critical.

Taking the game as a whole, it was a great game to watch and it was a good test to win on the road against the Raiders, another team that now has a below .500 record.

Next week is our measuring stick.

Record wise, Green Bay, ATL, and Cardinals are the only tough teams on our schedule. Seahawks are losing to AZ right now and could be below .500 along with the other teams that are on our schedule. The Giants and the bears might pop up above .500 by the time we play them.

The cream is going to rise to the top. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by VikingMike View Post
    This defense is so much fun to watch. Teams will fear us. Zimmer's done a nice job in a short while. Thank God no more Cover2! Beautiful road win today.
    +1 on more cover 2!!

This is what a defense is supposed to look like. Couldn't be more happy with what Zimmer has done with this team, especially on defense. It's almost hard to believe seeing the Vikings stop the passing game after so many years of cover 2 and shit secondary play that left every pass wide open it seemed. Much more exciting now that they are attacking the ball at every level. Young, quick, aggressive defense! Definitely been a fun year to to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Finally we can all wear our Vikings jackets and hats etc in public and feel really good about it. For those of us that don't live in MN this is a big deal. Can't wait for next week.
    +1000000000000!

Gaining up on the Packers. And on a roll due to T.B. and A.P.!
    Ready for Christmas!

10. This team has dos cojones ,we are the a Top 3 defense in this league,bring Us the fricking packers...the idea of destroying em give me a hardon
    I love some Zimmer
    Go Vikes!!!!
    El underdog.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast