Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Teddy to play vs. Raiders (for now)

Teddy passed his concussion test today. He still has to pass another one, later in the week, and not experience any headaches for him to be a definite go:

http://blogs.twincities.com/vikings/...ay-at-oakland/

4. Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Ha! Agreed. Teddy may be shaky, and needs work on his long ball and overall accuracy, but I much prefer him to 2014's 27th ranked veteran-clipboard-holder Shaun Hill.

Hate it, he got hurt but glad he is coming back next week.
    Ready for Christmas!

Very good news! Let's get those Raiders and then get the Packers for the outright lead!

7. Teddy has poise
    Teddy is a leader

Teddy please become a baller! I like that we are 6-2 but I would like it better if we were 6-2 and he was hitting Wallace when he is open. 3 times they were off.

Happy to hear he is going to be back!

8. After watching different commentary on the hit to Teddy, I think people missed the boat. It isn't about the coaches reaction. The main point was the guy should have held up more than what he attempted to do. It wasn't enough on his part or he would have been able to keep from hitting the QB. It doesn't matter on his intent. It is the mind set of what he is being asked to do. That is where the coaching comes into this. Hence Zim was pissed. Williams doesn't play by the rules and encourages his players to push that limit. Joyner should get the max fine. He should have been suspended to send the message, you could have done more.

Oakland is 8th in the league against the run and 32nd against the pass. Bridgewater will have to have a good game on the road for us to win this one. Peterson will get enough carries/yards to control TOP, but we'll need solid production out of the passing game to keep the defense honest. Of course, we'll depend on the defense to contain Oakland's offense and keep the score manageable.

10. Teddy has an opportunity to have a big game today. The Raiders pass D is not that good. I am hoping Teddy takes some shots. He is due to hit some.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast