Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TB throws it nearly 50 times, AP rushes 16... didn't Turner learn ANYTHING from the Frisco game?? I'm scared to death TB is going to get nailed and we have to go to back-up central... with a defense that excels at rushing the QB, why would we throw it that much?

I am already sick of the refs, the Rhodes 2 PIs were bullshit. The second one was an abomination, where the ref responsible for calling that PI didn't throw the flag, the line judge (who somehow missed a Broncos def offsides) threw it late. It was an awesome game only marred by officials feeling the need to determine the outcome.

I'm conviced that if Turner stuck to the run, we win that game. We ARE a playoff team now.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

What is somewhat comforting is that the Broncos are a playoff team on the down-trend… we're a playoff team on the up-trend. The fact that it was a 3 point game and the Broncos offense was almost a no-show, that's a great sign.

If Bridgewater can show-up, we'll be in the NFC Championship game next year. That's a big "IF" though.

I don't feel bad. We were in it till the end with arguably one of the NFL elite teams and only lost by 3. I bet we go up in the power rankings this week even though we lost. Teddy had good numbers against maybe the top pass defense in the NFL. I am optimistic.

WWBGD

4. Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    TB throws it nearly 50 times, AP rushes 16... didn't Turner learn ANYTHING from the Frisco game?? I'm scared to death TB is going to get nailed and we have to go to back-up central... with a defense that excels at rushing the QB, why would we throw it that much?

I am already sick of the refs, the Rhodes 2 PIs were bullshit. The second one was an abomination, where the ref responsible for calling that PI didn't throw the flag, the line judge (who somehow missed a Broncos def offsides) threw it late. It was an awesome game only marred by officials feeling the need to determine the outcome.

I'm conviced that if Turner stuck to the run, we win that game. We ARE a playoff team now.
    They pretty much stopped the run. Getting 2 yards on first down doesn't cut it. We were behind quite a bit. IDK. Against that good of a defense, I think we had to prove we could pass. They were good enough to dictate what we had to do.

I don't want to be just a run team. We need to grow into both. If Walsh didn't miss that first FG, it might have been a different mindset.

I wasn't convinced the refs were against us. We had some calls go our way too.

I thought we did well tonight, just not well enough to win the game. Our K has screwed with our minds in both of our losses. 1 out of every two games becomes a loss because of our K. He has to get better or we go down with the K. I think that he got some confidence back on that last FG, I hope it carries forward.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12