Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ' bout the only good thing that happened. But it was great. Kap's a tough kid and got right up though. Probably need the tub today.

Well that was depressing. On the bright side I got the 49ers score right thanks to their special teams efforts.

Adrian needs to learn how to block in pass protection or else he is not going to see a lot of playing time. Thats why they had to pull him out all time. Also using the pass to set up the run didn't work. The O line was awful in all phases of the game. In short it looked like a preseason game for us. Mistakes in coverage, in containment etc.

I do have confidence in our coaching staff to correct mistakes and get it together.

WWBGD

3. Am I ready for some Viking's football? Yes, when are we going to start?

4. Was at the game. Thought I was still watching pre-season.

Toughest part to watch was the DL and linebackers getting manhandled while SF ran at will on us. Stop the run and they had nothing. Kaepernick was less than impressive throwing hte ball.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Was at the game. Thought I was still watching pre-season.

Toughest part to watch was the DL and linebackers getting manhandled while SF ran at will on us. Stop the run and they had nothing. Kaepernick was less than impressive throwing hte ball.
    yeah..i'm with you, even though we looked stinky in pretty much all phases of the game, the DL's inability to stop the run was the most disappointing aspect for me as well. with Sully and Loadholt out i kinda expected less from the OL, and with this being APs 1st game back i kinda assumed it would take a few games for he and the rest of the Offense to get fully in sync with each other, but i really thought the Defense would be as good or much better than last year right outta the gate. not so last night...they seemed to get pushed around every whichaway...felt & looked like the DLs speed was just overwhelmed by SF's size & power (thats just a gut reaction, i don't know if SF's OL is that much bigger and stronger, but that's what it 'felt' like watching the game)

so yeah...Monday night was a stinker pretty much any way you look at it from our stand point.

one thing....i think SF is much BETTER than the pundits thought, so there's that.

(and correspondingly, we're not YET as good as the pundits thought

Game 1 has been deleted from the DVR.

i'm not panicked yet and i do actually still have confidence that the coaches and team has the ability fix things....so, on my end, my approach at this point is, one game does not a season make...

Detroit next up....and, honestly, with the way the purple Defense played Monday, the Lions Offense kinda scares me....so our D is gonna have to get it t together fast.

oh yeah....and that long pass to Wallace was a TD dangit!! whats with the no pass-interferance call there??? i demand an apology from the league!!!!

(there's your ultra thin strand of silver lining )

alrighty now.....lets Go Vikes....no REALYY...lets friggin GO!!! fix what needs fixin' and scrap your way up piece by piece....

I'll let her say what I thought of that game.

https://youtu.be/2RR26J-dDzc

Qui tacet, consentit.

7. Viking's fanatics.
    we are vikings jerseys football fanatics. we like Minnesota Vikings Jersey Customized. Go Adrian Peterson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12