Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Are you ready for some football??

Vikes 41
    49ers 20

I am so looking forward to this season. Don't forget the game chat.

WWBGD

2. Vikes 28
    Niners 13

3. wow its like a time warp

Neither the O nor the D were ready for some football...

Teddy didn't start hitting any kinda stride till the 3rd qtr.. and the D let them run non stop..

monday late night... sucks..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    monday late night... sucks..

DiGiTaL
    +1 getting up at 3:20am to watch that isn't something I want to do too often. I suspect Zimmer is going to be very very pissed when it comes round to the team meetings and practice this week. They looked lost and not something I'd expect from a Zimmer coached team. D looked slow right from the off as if they were at the end of a long season and were getting pulled out of position way too much for my liking - plus add in a few missed tackles as well.
    Offense had some ideas but I don't think Teddy was given enough time, though not sure if that was due to our OL or just good defensive plays by SF.
    Questions need to be asked this week as we don't want a repeat performance for the home opener.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

6. Well that was painful. We never play well at night for some reason. The non call on the pass interference on Wallis in the end zone hurt and the call on the D line that gave them a first down on their first scoring drive really hurt. It was an ugly game for us. Not ready to panic yet but ouch.

Blog Entries
    Maybe it will also serve as a wake up call to players and coaches alike that they are going to have to earn their wins this season and that there are no gimmes. Think many people ( myself included ) though that SF would be down after the offseason that they had - that wasn't the case.
    People are going to have to start putting effort in on gameday when it counts.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Too late to revise my predicted finishing record?
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

We were the 98 pound weakling Vikings getting sand kicked in our faces by the beach bully 49ers. An epic fail in all three phases of the game. Offense perplexed by the blitz, our OC genius was lost, the supposedly stout defense was run over consistently, Walsh still has head issues, and we forgot all about Peterson. I predicted 9-7 and I'm thinking that may be generous. Too soon to panic but much work needs to be done for this team to compete. I was most disappointed by the lack of physicality. We got pushed all over the field.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    We were the 98 pound weakling Vikings getting sand kicked in our faces by the beach bully 49ers. An epic fail in all three phases of the game. Offense perplexed by the blitz, our OC genius was lost, the supposedly stout defense was run over consistently, Walsh still has head issues, and we forgot all about Peterson. I predicted 9-7 and I'm thinking that may be generous. Too soon to panic but much work needs to be done for this team to compete. I was most disappointed by the lack of physicality. We got pushed all over the field.
    Yes, but Harrison's hit on Kaperdick was glorious.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast