Zimmer: "That Was a Terrible Practice"

Zimmer: "That Was A Terrible Practice"

Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media following Thursday's practice.

Zimmer is NOT happy…but, I am. Sometimes the man in charge needs to deliver a stern message…I am confident he delivered, yikes. The video below is a must see.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/v...a-25a1e24df5c9

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

love it! Another reason I love Zimmer. Very outspoken and lets everybody know if and when they are slacking. The exact type of coach the Vikings have needed. Old school, no excuses or BS hard working mentality while keeping the players respect.

It's one thing Frazier lacked. Nice guy, but not hard nosed, pointing out flaws and forcing accountability where needed.

Quote Originally Posted by idahovikefan7 View Post
    love it! Another reason I love Zimmer. Very outspoken and lets everybody know if and when they are slacking. The exact type of coach the Vikings have needed. Old school, no excuses or BS hard working mentality while keeping the players respect.

It's one thing Frazier lacked. Nice guy, but not hard nosed, pointing out flaws and forcing accountability where needed.
    Frazier might be one of the worst NFL coaches of the past decade, second only to Brad Childress.

Frazier was utterly clueless and continues to run a variant of the Cover-2 that ranks near the bottom of NFL Defenses nearly every year. He's blatantly clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Frazier might be one of the worst NFL coaches of the past decade, second only to Brad Childress.

Frazier was utterly clueless and continues to run a variant of the Cover-2 that ranks near the bottom of NFL Defenses nearly every year. He's blatantly clueless.
    Here you go CMac…have at it. Not the last 10 years, but, some shitty coaches to be sure. Of note, our man Norv Turner, bad with Oakland, good with San Diego, duh. http://athlonsports.com/nfl/slidesho...es-nfl-1990#20

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know