Another Ex Packer to the fold

http://www.vikings.com/news/featured...5-5ad8f0d7af40

Good or bad move? What does it say if anything about AP?
    Purple till i die

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    Good or bad move? What does it say if anything about AP?
    Depth or camp fodder I would suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Depth or camp fodder I would suspect.
    Possibly, but it's probably not a good sign that they're actively shopping RB's.

The question is can he block. I think that is what we are looking for not so much a ball carrier.

WWBGD

5. Things that make you go, hmm..

CRAP......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    CRAP......
    i think a big crap isn't called for here....yet

don't look @ this then anything more then it is. it's not about finding a #1. they have that. it's about #2 and #3. all this move does is bring in someone to compete with our existing backfield. maybe we get a very late rounder, or pick up some of the floaters after the draft. for camp based competition.

between mck, asshat, and a used harris. maybe some gem we find somewhere as mentioned above. and we have a competition for backup + sub packages #2.. and back up to the backup who could step into the #1 role if needed. ie.. last year. as good as asshat is on 1-3 yrds. he can't really be a #1. and if we have to get to our 3rd rb again.. i think mck > harris > asshat.

really this move has nothing whatsoever to do with AP. just changing maybe who's in the stalls if we need another workhorse.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Crap in .....Dang....Not Garbage.....
    Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    i think a big crap isn't called for here....yet

don't look @ this then anything more then it is. it's not about finding a #1. they have that. it's about #2 and #3. all this move does is bring in someone to compete with our existing backfield. maybe we get a very late rounder, or pick up some of the floaters after the draft. for camp based competition.

between mck, asshat, and a used harris. maybe some gem we find somewhere as mentioned above. and we have a competition for backup + sub packages #2.. and back up to the backup who could step into the #1 role if needed. ie.. last year. as good as asshat is on 1-3 yrds. he can't really be a #1. and if we have to get to our 3rd rb again.. i think mck > harris > asshat.

really this move has nothing whatsoever to do with AP. just changing maybe who's in the stalls if we need another workhorse.

DiGiTaL
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg