1. Lions won't tag Ndamukong Suh

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsVikings View Post
    I like Linval Joseph and liked the progression I saw from Floyd last year ... BUT ...

Ndamukong Suh would make our defense one of the most feared in the league. Big hitters up front with big hitters in the back. I don't think many people quite know how much this guy can dominate a game.

In Zimmer's defense, which loves dominant DTs, Suh would be nearly unstoppable. Cut AD's crybaby ass or get whatever you can in trade. Someone should be interested enough to throw a high second rounder. Use that money and pick for a RB in the draft and Suh in free agency. With the cap room we have cleared and should clear he is affordable and he has already indicated he will play for whomever gives him the most money.

I would love to see Suh in purple.

He would be an awesome addition but at what price 20mil??
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Quote Originally Posted by rockymtdan View Post
    He would be an awesome addition but at what price 20mil??
    $114mil and one more big talent out of our division. Great!!
    Marshall to the Jets and Cobb UNpacking(damn it) his bags is a good thing. Sure they will bring in talent to replace them but what are the chances we have to deal with another player of there caliber.
    Last edited by rockymtdan; 03-09-2015 at 09:54 AM.
    Go ahead back up your to close away.

Do we really need a player that steps on people trying to injure them?

WWBGD

Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Do we really need a player that steps on people trying to injure them?
    No as it has no place anywhere in the NFL. The league should had suspended him.
    Ready for Christmas!

I had posted how I would be interested in him ... but I was blindsided but what price he ended up getting. I am glad he is out of the conference and glad we did not overpay for him.

Quarterback money for players that are not quarterbacks hurts teams. Period. There is little you can present to the contrary. In the long run, this kills the Dolphins because in order to have a stud QB, they will have to have $40 million in cap money (at least) tied to TWO players.

I think Suh would have had value in the 14 range, but 19 is way too much for that long of a deal. It will hurt his team. Just like Watt's will eventually hurt the Texans. The QB position simply costs too much and you simply cannot win without it. Even with Suh and Watt and Revis.