Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Peterson will never play for the Vikings again !

Report says tempers flare at combine between Petersons agent and Vikings executive. Report says they had to be separated.
    http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/R...ing_exec022315

Quote Originally Posted by jargomcfargo View Post
    Report says tempers flare at combine between Petersons agent and Vikings executive. Report says they had to be separated.
    http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/R...ing_exec022315
    Was just reading this story.

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2015/2/...rob-brzezinski

He's gone for sure. Fine by me.

4. This guy has had run in with other teams officials. I wouldn't make to much of it. He is just posturing for a better position for Peterson. Peterson has very little leverage in the situation. Right now he has three options. Play for the Vikings. Hold out, and retire. Only one requires the Vikings to pay him. He should be careful what he wishes for....which teams have the cap space to trade for him? The Jet, Brown, Jacksonville, Oakland......Maybe the Colts.

Which team will pay him his $12.75 million?
    Last edited by raptorman; 02-23-2015 at 04:05 PM.
    In the last 15 years, Tampa Bay as more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys.

5. AP should at least hear Zim out. I don't think the Boys can pay him what he thinks he should get. I guess time will tell. Didn't we just pay him a boatload of money to do nothing last year. I would have done nothing for half that. C'Mon man.
    Last edited by thorshammer; 02-23-2015 at 06:13 PM.

I can't wait for this nonsense to end...

and hopefully the nonsense ends with Adrian Peterson lined up behind Teddy Bridgewater week 1 of the regular season
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Adrian is gone I just hope they can make this a quick break up so we can play with our 13 mil of cap space in free agency.. 13 mil of cap space and an extra draft pick from whoever we trade him to. Ill take it, he's 30 and this is Teddy's team now. The Adrian Peterson era is over and the Teddy Bridgwater era is beginning.... Its happened b4 will happen again. Anthony Carter, Chris Carter & Moss, Culpepper... at least we've been gd over the years having big name players...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    I can't wait for this nonsense to end...

and hopefully the nonsense ends with Adrian Peterson lined up behind Teddy Bridgewater week 1 of the regular season

Hang in there Tad, that's what this is, nonsense. The Vikings hold all the cards, if they want him, he's theirs. If not, he's gone. Either way, it will probably end up being the right move.

Everyone has a value, if Peterson is exceeding his, then he should go. If they can work something out, the past will disappear quickly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer View Post
    AP should at least hear Zim out. I don't think the Boys can pay him what he thinks he should get. I guess time will tell. Didn't we just pay him a boatload of money to do nothing last year. I would have done nothing for half that. C'Mon man.
    I said it, we get Demarco, they get Peterson and we get a the 1st rounder and maybe a 3rd from the Cowboys this year. They pay Peterson full price and we pay Demarco. Hmmmmm should Rick ask for more?

10. What if this argument was "hey are you the stupidest most idiotic agent ever?"

"STOP insulting me for having the dumbestest RB ever! He won't keep his fucking mouth shut."

"No, you are just trying to fuck shit up and play this out in the media. Go screw yourself if you can't keep your client from messing with the team mentality that we have built."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast