Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interesting that everyone here is predicting a Sea Hawks victory yet the Las Vegas odds have the Patriots favored by one.

WWBGD

2. Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    Interesting that everyone here is predicting a Sea Hawks victory yet the Las Vegas odds have the Patriots favored by one.
    With that said, I will go with the odds makers.

Celtics 99
    Sonics 98

Patriots 34
    Seahawks 31

I am going to root for the Sea-chickens but the team that I root for almost always loses in the championship games. I tend to root for the underdog.

Blog Entries
    I reckon the Pats will win and so stop the Seahawks 'dynasty' - so then wave bye bye to all of the bandwagon fans that have appeared in the last 18 months.
    Following the SB it will be proved that the Pats have been cheating in the last few years and so all their wins will have a large * against them.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Nothing disgusts me more than a bandwagon fan. Unless they're like 8 or 10 years old. Feels good to see other teams other than the Vikings snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory, a feat the Purple have performed with regularity over the years.

5. Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    With that said, I will go with the odds makers.

Celtics 99
    Sonics 98

Patriots 34
    Seahawks 31

I am going to root for the Sea-chickens but the team that I root for almost always loses in the championship games. I tend to root for the underdog.
    I was pretty close. It was a 4 point game instead of 3.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12