Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by purplehelmut View Post
    As for Seattle, they annoy me the least between them and Green Bay. Sherman is really the only one that I cannot stand, but I suppose if he had horns on his helmet I'd probably think he was "colorful" and appreciate his talent.
    Absitively
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

2. Sherman is a confident player that backs it up on the field.

K-Will deserves a ring. Love that guy as a player on the field.

Green Bay did tank that and I am so happy. The only good that would come from them playing in the SB would be a career ending injury to AR or CM, and I don't feel good about rooting for that to happen. Anyway you look at it, I am happy they are sitting at home.

I like Russell Wilson, he is the least smug of all the QBs that are playing at a high level currently. He is definitely a better person than Arrogant Rodgers. Screw that guy, double check that if you want but don't discount my feelings about AR.

3. The Packers got choked. They let SEA score, then and onside, then that pass over the middle for the TD in OT. Momentum kicked them in the head. They stepped in front of a moving bus, forgot to take the keys from the driver.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Suick View Post
    Yep, speaking of which......... what the phuck was TJ doing out there for the coin flip before OT?
    I was almost sure there would be a fumble or INT during the transaction.
    Keep one thing in mind. Right now T. Jack has as many Super Bowl rings as Rodgers. In two weeks that could change.
    In the last 15 years, Tampa Bay as more playoff wins than the Dallas Cowboys.

5. i didnt want this game but I just read that Lynch grabbed at his crotch as a celebration after a touchdown.. I wonder why a big deal was not made about this..

Remember the Randy Moss moon episode. You would have thought the guy actually dropped his drawers the way everyone reacted back then.

Quote Originally Posted by thejck View Post
    i didnt want this game but I just read that Lynch grabbed at his crotch as a celebration after a touchdown.. I wonder why a big deal was not made about this..

Remember the Randy Moss moon episode. You would have thought the guy actually dropped his drawers the way everyone reacted back then.
    He gets fined all the time for doing that... Nothing new to get excited about

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123