Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

0 Vikings selected to the Pro Bowl

For the first time since 1983, the Vikings did not have a player selected to the Pro Bowl.
    http://blog.startribune.com/sports/a...o-the-pro-bowl
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

2. This isn't a big deal, nobody cares about the pro bowl

Harrison Smith should of made it in my opinion.

No one on our team played that well or consistently. Some players had good games but not every week.

WWBGD

+1

I haven't watched it in years.
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

There's that A+ draft day work by Spielman...

the pro(popular) bowl... is in arizona.. not even on the island.. why would anyone want to go?

besides the fact that. it's all run by marketing agencies with demon voters.. they have ways to limiting the # of votes a person can do. but they don't. you could vote 5000000000 times for 1 person. and they all count.

sure it's only 1/3 of the voting. but that is a large 1/3

if none are chosen in the 2nd year of Zimm.. then there some some serious horse dung flying around.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

8. Quote Originally Posted by digital420 View Post
    the pro(popular) bowl... is in arizona.. not even on the island.. why would anyone want to go?

besides the fact that. it's all run by marketing agencies with demon voters.. they have ways to limiting the # of votes a person can do. but they don't. you could vote 5000000000 times for 1 person. and they all count.

sure it's only 1/3 of the voting. but that is a large 1/3

if none are chosen in the 2nd year of Zimm.. then there some some serious horse dung flying around.

DiGiTaL
    To make it more intersting, it should be held in the stadium whose team had the worst record and the only ones that can play are the retirees with the wost dimentia

Simple- we had no player that performed at a Pro-Bowl level. A couple were close, maybe. Hopefully that changes next season.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    There's that A+ draft day work by Spielman...
    So there were only 3 rookies that made the pro bow this year

the only past pro bowl that left to free agency was Jared Allen and he had far from a pro bowl season

Now granted Spielman didn't bring in any pro bowl free agents either

But what about Patterson, Walsh, Kalil, Felton, Rudolph and Greenway.....is it the coaches, do we clean house? Are we the Browns or Raiders now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast