Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Can the Vikings defeat the Jets?

The Vikings have a horrible record against the Jets with a 1-8 record and have not won against the Jets since 1975 which is awful, it seems the Vikings are cursed against the Jets

Thoughts?

Alabama could beat the Jets
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em

WHO CARES?

Burn this bitch down. How cute it was to see the Rams players with their hands up, don't shoot display. What a great bunch of black men. So I guess they condone strong arming a store owner and stealing from him. I guess they condone telling a cop to fuk off when asked to get out of the road on a busy street. I guess they condone entering a cops car and trying to get his gun . I guess they condone running away and then stopping and turning around and refusing to listen to that cop tell you to get on the ground. I guess they condone that 6' 6 300 pound BOY then coming back at that cop and charging him forcing him to shoot him... I guess that is where we are in this country. No personal responsibility for a large black mans action that lead to him getting shot and killed by a cop doing his job... What a great country...

5. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    WHO CARES?
    You posted so obviously you care

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Burn this bitch down. How cute it was to see the Rams players with their hands up, don't shoot display. What a great bunch of black men. So I guess they condone strong arming a store owner and stealing from him. I guess they condone telling a cop to fuk off when asked to get out of the road on a busy street. I guess they condone entering a cops car and trying to get his gun . I guess they condone running away and then stopping and turning around and refusing to listen to that cop tell you to get on the ground. I guess they condone that 6' 6 300 pound BOY then coming back at that cop and charging him forcing him to shoot him... I guess that is where we are in this country. No personal responsibility for a large black mans action that lead to him getting shot and killed by a cop doing his job... What a great country...
    What does that have to do anything about the Vikings and Jets?

Enough Ferguson bull shit Kingpin... Move on.

I think we can beat the Jets as long as our defense shows up like it did with the Panthers.

WWBGD

When is AD coming back on the field. Surely his crime cannot be looked upon as worse than Smokin Joe Rice? I think AD should be banned for life. If I were a season ticket holder I'd tell Ziggy to go fuk himself having to watch a team that can't score more than 2 tds a game without the help of their defense and special teams matching them.

Who really that is a Viking fan gives two shits about what the Vikes can do against the Jets..? Only the ignorant ones that watch a game so controlled by the owners that they ACTUALLY let a quarterback slide down like a girl as a runner for only one reason. To protect their largest investment on the field. Do you people not see something wrong with that? CRIMINAL..

9. Can a moderator ban KingPin9995? Those posts are unnecessary

Kingpin is making this site unbearable.

The Vikes should beat the Jets, but it also seems like a game we will lose. Our defense is playing well enough that I think we can make some plays... but honestly doubt we have one offensive TD this game. Our offense is abysmal.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast