Does it bother any of you?

That Ray Rice, Hardy and all the other criminals are now able to play for any team they
    would like but AP still sits switchless on the sidelines with four games left in the season
    after Gerbells Godell decided that AP is not remorseful enough for his standards, while
    it's obvious he is the poster boy for the new discipline policy in the NFL?

It will bother me if he's not reinstated after the hearing Tuesday.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

3. Of course it bothers me. The stench of hypocrisy hangs over this entire business.

But I am still trying to keep politics out of it. I would very much prefer it if everyone did. I don't feel that this is a bannable offense at this point, however.

Being Jewish, also, I find the Nazi references to be particularly painful. I know from direct experience with family members who survived treatment at those evil hands, and NO ONE deserves that kind of comparison until and unless they've slaughtered millions of innocent human beings.

I would appreciate it greatly if you would refrain from using such comparisons in the future.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    That Ray Rice, Hardy and all the other criminals are now able to play for any team they
    would like but AP still sits switchless on the sidelines with four games left in the season
    after Gerbells Godell decided that AP is not remorseful enough for his standards, while
    it's obvious he is the poster boy for the new discipline policy in the NFL?
    it bothers me but you bother me more